49

Time skip

Taylor's Pov

"Oh fuck." I whispered as my back arched.

No. I didn't get rid of my old habits. I'm still sleeping around with people. Drunken thoughts that never leave.

"Good girl, just like that." I mumble incoherently as this girl's head was in between my legs.

My fingers massaged the top of the scalp as my body started to convulse into an orgasm. I let out a deep breath slowly getting control of myself.

"I did good? Yes?" The girl asked me as I looked at her.

"Yes. Now my turn." I said as I flipped us over.

After the night was spent I grabbed my things and leaving a card on her phone that I plugged in. Gee I'm not that heartless. Setting and Advil and a bottled water from her kitchen I slipped out of her apartment.

As I was walking to my car I got a phone call. Buzzing in my pocket as I got in the car and letting the phone connect to the car.

"Hello?" I said starting the car and driving out.

"Your late. Get over here, I've been waiting for 30 mins." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why must we do this at 7 am? Why can't we do this in the evening." I said as I changed routes.

"Because your fucking ass will give an excuse not to come." She said and I grumbled, but she's not wrong.

"Yeah yeah I'll come." I said hanging up.

When I made it to the studio I saw her as she stood there. Arms folded, standing stiff, and sending me a glare as I sighed.

"Sorry I got caught up doing things." I mumbled as I grabbed my music sheets and papers.

I had released my album a year ago. Keeping in touch with Anna was exhausting and not to mention when her parents told me she wasn't coming home for her birthday pissed me off.

I've heard things about the house that she was in. Saying that they were toxic managers and that they wouldn't let her come home.

I stayed in touch with Anna's mom. But recently since I've been getting other singers wanting to collaborate. Obviously they were small singers but I respectfully rejected them.

"We're doing the instruments today?" I asked as she had already set up the guitars, drums, other instruments that I apparently needed.

I'm half asleep. I only got 2 hours because I stayed up all night fucking with the girl. I have a massive hangover and I can still tell the alcohol is still in check.

"Uhm... yeah? You specifically told me to bring them out today when you last came in." She said opening her computer.

"Right... right yeah okay." I said as we got started.

~~~~~~~

"Sweetie. Do you think you can come to the campaign? Unexpected guests from other places will be arriving and wanted to hear you play the piano." I heard as my dad was on the phone.

"Uhm... yeah I guess I can do that." I mumbled as I stared at my kitchen.

It needs to be remodeled. The tiles look fucking ugly. And the countertop doesn't match the cabinets. The fridge is old and sink needs to be replaced. I haven't cooked, I live on take out food.

"Will Angela be there?" I asked and he said yes.

"And what about the the Macky's boys?" I asked as said yes again.

They were twins. I hooked up with Alan but not with his brother. Brother went psycho because Alan knew he had a crush on me.

I didn't want to break his tiny little heart so I told him the next time I see him, he will be in for a good time. I made the promise when I was drunk so fuck.

Let's just hope he's just as good as his brother is. I hung up on my dad has he was explaining all the needs for this campaign. He probably doesn't know that I hung up on him because he would talk for hours about it and I would just sneak out when we was too into talking it.

I found my phone buzzing again as I groaned in my bed. When I answered not looking at the caller ID it was silent.

"Taylor I didn't think you would answer." I heard Anna's voice as I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanted to check up on you. See how things are." She said and I wanted to bang my head.

"I have news. I don't think you got my voicemail telling you to call me back." She said and I did, I just didn't care.

"I'm coming home for a few days. Was thinking if you wanted to go out?" She asked me nervously.

"When." I said letting the bed muffle my voice.

"It will obviously be over spring break. But anytime that day?" She asked.

"Nope, can't. Going on vacation." I said and I could hear her little emotions getting sad.

"Oh, well that's okay. Thank you for answering." She said.

"I love the fact that you think I'd go on vacation alone." I said.

"Wait what?" She asked me and I laughed a little.

"I was lying. Im just exposing details for more song to shoot out in the summer." I said.

"Oh. Okay? So... does that mean yes?" She asked me.

"Ugh Anna. Fine. I'll think about it. We can just go out for a fucking coffee." I said wanting to sleep.

"Oh! Okay! I'll see you later." I she probably sensed that I was tired.

"Yeah later. Anna." I mumbled hanging up on her.

I slept until I had to get ready for the campaign. I made sure to look good and formal. I wore a tight maroon dress. Matching heels to go with and a dress. Packing extra clothes in case anything happened and threw the duffel into the back of my trunk.

Angela got me a Ferrari for my birthday. I only drive it on special occasions and this one... my dad would say is a special occasion.