11

Taylor's Pov
"So what if we had an Ice Age party?" Lily asked and I nodded.

"That definitely works. We can find like fucking ice backgrounds." I said.

"But I feel like that would be so childish." Lily mumbled.

"It's Anna what do you expect?" I said.

"But I mean I feel like she'd want a regular party..." she mumbled.

"I mean Your her girlfriend." I said paying no attention.

Sage has been texting me all day. In fact she's been texting me since.

"We aren't official. We're just waiting for something to happen." Lily said as she was on her phone thinking of party supplies.

"Why don't we bake her a chocolate cake. Take her and her family out to dinner and then just be that. I'll make a surprise party with alcohol." I said and she looked at me.

"Does everything have to include alcohol?" She said and I nodded.

"Alcohol is fun. As long as you use it correctly." I said.

"Yeah fine whatever am I going or are you going?" She asked.

"Your her girlfriend you go." I said and she groaned.

"I'm not her fucking girlfriends and what the fuck happened to you dating my cousin?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"It was a hookup. Plus your cousin is a workaholic." I said grabbing a glass of whiskey.

"Honestly give her a chance. I see the way she acts with girlfriends. She's protective and super cuddly." She said.

"That's everything Anna is. That's your type." I mumbled.

"I see Anna has more of a bottom." She said and I froze.

"Have you two already have sex?" I said and she shook her head no.

"But Anna gets so nervous when she cuddles me it's cute. I bet I can top her." I could hear the sinister in her voice.

Anna barely lets anyone top her. Only two people have and the first one didn't go so great and I was the second one.

I highly doubt she would let her top her but Lily is gonna be in for a surprise in bed.

The front door opened as Anna walked in. I was gonna get some cookies to bake out because I like to bake when I'm bored.

"Oh fuck me." I mumbled dropping the box.

When I bent to pick it up I felt someone behind me.

"I have but we can go again." She said her hands on my waist.

"Sage can you get out of my house." I mumbled.

"She's staying. And y'all will get quality time." Anna said and I looked at Sage.

"Hey! I didn't agree to this!" She yelled.

"Haha. You didn't agree." I said.

"Sucks for you." I said and she tightened her grip on my waist.

"You didn't ask for this either." She said and I froze.

"Fuck off." I groaned.

I continued to make my cookies as I kept feeling Sage's eyes follow me.

I looked at her and gasped when she was staring at my ass.

"What can I say? You have a good ass." She mumbled.

"Stare at something else and not my ass." I said and she grumbled before grabbing a water.

I was mixing the batch and going to dip into the mix. Sage behind me dipped her finger into the mix making me smack her hand away.

"Wash your hands you nasty." I said.

"Fuck off." She said stealing another lick off the spatula.

I smacked her with it making her face have some mix on it. I laughed as chocolate covered her face.

"Get over here now you whore." She said chasing me around the house.

I felt her grab my waist and throw me over her back. This girl was so much stronger than me.

We walked passed Anna and Lily's room. She took me back down the stairs and flipped me on the couch.

I was gonna get back up to get the cookies but Sage pinned me. I felt her kiss my neck searching for that spot.

When she did she left a mark on it before slipping her hands under my bra.

"Ew... stop having sex in the living room." We heard.

"Wow. Way to ruin the mood." I muttered.

I went back and out the cookies in the oven. I hopped up on my counter and went on my phone.

I felt Sage light touching on my thigh. She looked at me taking my phone away. I was gonna grab it back but I felt her dig her nails in my skin.

"Oh fuck you." I muttered as she held my waist.

"I prefer being the top but I wouldn't mind." She said and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Nasty." We heard seeing Lily getting some food with Anna.

I laid my head on her shoulder as she supported my butt and carried me until we got to the living room and laid me down back on the couch.

I was tired after planning out Anna's birthday. Im gonna have too announce the party soon.

I felt a heavy weight on top of me making me groan. Sage dug her head into my chest before laying peacefully.

I gently stroked her hair and played with it. Her hair was brown with some type of highlights.

I laid my head back and fell asleep.

A/n

I may or may not have an emotional attachment to Sage and Taylor... but Ik Ik I'm gonna make Taylor and Anna get together but it's gonna be a slow process.

 but Ik Ik I'm gonna make Taylor and Anna get together but it's gonna be a slow process

^Sage^ pretend she has brown hair