51

Anna's Pov

"I would say stay in a hotel just to give you a couple days to see where you want to live." I said as she nodded. We were on FaceTime.

Me and Taylor have finally gotten to a point where we used to be. We talk almost everyday. She decided to move over to LA, close around to her dad's company.

She's going to continue her career for the music industry and make new songs. As well working part time with her dad's work.

The combination of the money she has already made from her other music, with working at her dad's work, and as well the monthly money her dad sends her as a apologetic gift. Will make her successful in living in LA freely.

"Hey Anna... who are you talking too?" I heard seeing Eva walk into my room.

I looked over seeing her climb into my bed. I showed her Taylor and she was surprised to see her.

"Omg, your Taylor. Anna has talked a lot about you. I've heard live all of your songs. I am such a fan!" She said and I could see Taylor smiling.

"She's coming down here in a few days to look for houses." I said and Eva was excited to see her. Eva really was a big fan of Taylor. She's got nearly all her songs downloaded into her playlists.

I can't blame her though. I do too. A lot of people love her songs most of my fyp is filled with her songs. Yet a lot of people wonder why she doesn't have a big platform. Most music creators try to fulfill a big platform before starting anything else.

Taylor was a private person so she may want to have a big platform just for music and I can see her only posting music that is music related only and keeping a account for herself.

"Anna, Sage is here. Were going out for lunch." She said and I nodded.

"You didn't have to tell me that. It's not like I am going to be mad." I said and she nodded.

"I just thought you would want to know what I'm doing.. anyway see you guys." She said ending the call.

"So... Taylor Lockwood." Eva said as we were walking out.

"Yeah what about her?" I asked walking down the stairs and meeting up with everyone else.

"You don't tell us your friends with her. It kinda sounds like you like her..." She said and I let out a laugh.

But I did not forget the major crush that I had on her throughout highschool.

"Wait! Who likes who? I wanna know!" Emma asked sitting on the seat next to me.

It was just us five girls. We got ourselves a content house for ourselves. Devyn, Emma, Sab, Eva and me. I do miss everyone else. But everything in that house was toxic. I know that everyone will split to experience the world by themselves.

But I want to make this as fun as possible. I know that we will visit each other but I know that it will come and I want to make it worth it.

"Anna, likes her friend." Eva said as I shook my head no.

"I do not! She's just a friend!" I said defending myself.

"Yeah Anna that's what everyone says." Sab says and I rolled my eyes.

"Andd, she's coming down in a few days. Maybe Anna will be kinda enough to meet her." Eva said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whos the girl? Do we know her? Is she on tiktok? We gotta meet her." Devyn asked out in the kitchen as everyone now knows Eva's accusation.

"Her name is Taylor. She's they mystery girl who is making all the trending songs on tiktok." I said has I felt a little excited for her to come to LA.

"She asked me to show her around LA. So, I'm cancelling all my plans." I said and everyone was silent. I looked up to question the sudden silent and everyone was looking at me.

"Yeah no, I know why Eva says you like her." Sab said and I groaned.

"I do not like her! She's my childhood bestfriend! It would ruin our relationship." I said and I did not want to do that ever again.

I felt so miserable without Taylor in my life and I'm going to do everything to let that not happen again. It's like I didn't feel much without her even if it was a few texts.

I know that I hurt Taylor a lot and I would do anything to change that but I can't so I want to make sure nothing will happen. I don't want to repeat anything between me and Taylor.

"Okay cmon guys, let's not fry her brain with accusations." Emma said and I took a sigh of relief.

"Even though they are true. And she just doesn't want to admit it." I heard her say under her breath and I rolled my eyes.

"Do we want to go get food? I'm starving." I asked getting up, looking back and they all said yes as we all got ready.