45

Taylor's Pov
I watched her car leave my house the last time. The way she drove out of my driveway and onto the street for the last time.

"Taylor. Someone is here to talk to you." I heard his words slur so badly.

"How many times do I have to tell you... I don't want to fucking talk to anyone!" I yelled.

"You better fucking lower your tone." He said as I rolled my eyes.

I crawled back into bed and curled up watching the rest of my show Riverdale. It's been so many times I've watched the sun go up and down.

I fell asleep at around 4 in the morning but woke up to someone knocking on the door. I got up opening it to see it was Anna's mom. She looked at me and smiled.

"May I come in? Sweetheart?" She asked me as I nodded making space for her even though I was half awake.

"I'm sorry my room smells like this." I said grabbing my weed lighter and lighting candles.

"It's okay." She whispered as I looked at her.

"What are you here for?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"Anna told me what happened." She said softly has she played with my dirty sheets.

I feel sorry for having her be in my mess of a room. She looked at me smiling.

"I can't say my opinion is important because I don't know the full story. But I hope you two can figure something out." She said as I sat on the bed next to her.

"Did you know that you have your mother eyes." She said and I looked at her.

"God she had the blue and Hazel eyes just like yours." She said moving my hair.

She kissed the top of my head and gave me a hug that I needed so much. We hugged for awhile as I didn't want to let go.

"It's okay to feel like this. Just know that Anna will always be there. Despite what has happened or what she did." She said and it smiled a little for the first time.

"And your free to come over to my place if you need too. And you know let this room freshen out." She said as I nodded.

"Your mother would be so proud of you." She said looking around.

"She would be the loudest one in the stands when you would have gotten your diploma. Gosh your mother was adored." She whispered.

"And you remind me exactly like her." She said smiling.

"I love you Taylor. And so does Anna. She loves you so much even what has happened already." She said hugging me again before walking to the door.

"I'm about a mile away. Come see me over the summer alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"I love you sweetheart." She said opening my door and then closing it.

I sighed loudly before laying on my back against the bed that is in need of a sheet changing.

"I haven't had sex in awhile." I mumbled.

"Maybe a club..." I whispered wanting to get as drunk as possible.

A/n

Yeah... sorry for leaving you guys on a thread