16

Anna's Pov
"This was not how I was planning this trip to start with..." I mumbled.

"They can worry about them. I want you" Lily said straddling me.

"Oh... okay." I mumbled getting nervous.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I- just... I didn't think you were gonna be ready?" I said.

"Well I mean how many inches are we talking about? Usually a lot of intersexs with a dick are small." She said and I felt my cheeks flame up.

"9 and a half." I mumbled and she spit out her drink.

"Jesus can I see?" She said and I looked at her.

"I mean well. Uhm..." she said awkwardly.

"I mean with your consent of course." She said.

"Uhm... I don't mind." I said nervously.

"Your... such a bottom." She said and that triggered something.

I flipped us around and straddled her. She looked at me surprised as I put a smirk on my face.

"Don't ever call me a bottom. I'm definitely n-not a b-bottom." I stuttered as I felt her fingers making their way up to my inner thigh.

She smiled at my reaction and kept teasing me.

"Lily s-stop." I mumbled.

I'm not about to be topped on the first night... I took her hand and pinned it s over her head. She was instantly surprised as I looked at her.

"Fuck did I do something wrong?" I mumbled and she shook her head no.

"I like where this is going." She said and I smiled.

"Can I?" I asked her and she smirked and nodded.

I sat her up and took her shirt off. A laced bra showed and I undid the strings on her shorts looking up again asking for consent.

I started to take the shorts off which left her in her matching set.

"Were you planning this all along?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Unless you don't want to?"

I shook my head no and asked if I could undo her bra. She nodded and I immediately looked at her breasts that was perfect sized.

"Cmon pretty girl." She said and my cheeks flamed up.

"Come here." She said. She flipped me over making her on top now.

Never had a girl fight me for top except Taylor..

She unbuckled my pants before pulling them down. Next went down my boxers and my dick spring out.

"Holy mother god of Jesus." She whispered.

She wrapped her hand at the tip a little to tightly making me jump. She started to rub up and down really fast making me buck my hips.

She started to focus more on the top and the rubbed her finger over my slit with pressure making me let out a whimper.

"Aww... that's cute." She whispered going faster.

She stopped after a few before taking her panties off. She started to make me enter her as she started to move a little.

"Oh my god... fuck your big." She said using my shoulders to hold herself up.

She started to ride me. I held her waist as she smiled. She went faster rolling her hips until she was bouncing.

"Oh fuckk..." she moaned as she kept going.

I made her stop and thrusted into her making her let out high pitch moan. I kept thrusting into her making her closer to her orgasm.

"Fuck just like that. I'm so close" She said moaning.

Soon after she met her organs and I was close too. She kept going even if she was sensitive right after she made it so she could get me to my orgasm.

~~~~~

"Fuck fuck! Please!" She screamed as I kept going.

Round three was in tact and it was probably gonna be the last round tonight. I thrusted my fingers into her and rubbing her clit.

I started to suck on her clit hard as she squirmed around me and tugged on the back of my hair.

"D-Don't stop please." She whimpered as I kept going.

She was on the edge of tipping over to her next orgasm. I went faster with my finger tips pushing her legs farther apart.

"Fuck! I'm cumming." She screamed grinding on my fingers.

I parted from her clit and kissed her curling my finger at the same time. She let out a loud moan.

We were finished as we laid out on the bed. I started to get up and pick her up.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Aftercare. It's important." I said and she smiled.

She wrapped her arms around my neck until I got to the bathroom. I started some warm water and let her soak in.

"I'm gonna go make some food." I said and she nodded.

"Bye bubba."

I saw the two of them sitting on the couch. They both looked at me and I saw Sage snickering.

"Are you doing aftercare?" She asked me.

"Yes I'm making food. What about you two now?" I asked them.

"I think we're gonna be okay?" Sage said looking at Taylor who was now snoring.

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep. And if you guys continue more rounds keep it quiet." She said.

"Eh payback." I smirked before going into the kitchen.