20

Taylor's Pov
"Cmon." I whispered feeding Catra with some of my food since we didn't have cat food just yet.

She put her paw on my finger licking the icing off. I smiled as I felt two arms around me.

"Hi Sage." I mumbled getting some more icing.

"How'd you know it was me?" She asked.

"You smell like pineapples and coconut all the time." I said as I caught Catra from falling over.

She got back up again before licking it off my fingers. I smiled at her cuteness before climbing up on my shoulders and greeting Sage.

"She's so cute..." Sage said as the cat purred against my head.

I took the cat down before going into the kitchen and getting more icing.

"You can't just feed her icing this entire time... there's a pet store nearby do you wanna bring her with you?" Sage asked me as I dipped my finger into the small bowl of icing I got out.

"Yes. And we will have to get a carrier or a small bag to put Catra in when we go on flight." I said and Sage hugged me from behind.

She kissed my cheek before grabbing my keys. She grabbed a sweatshirt for me to slip on and we headed out as Anna and Lily slept longer.

"She's so so cute." I mumbled into Catras fur as Sage smiled.

We walked in and found immediately what we were looking for. We let Catra see the animals and the cats too. Making me want another one.

I'm probably gonna grow up to be a cat woman with catnip growing in the back.

"My baby." I whispered.

"Hey Uh. What about me?" Sage whined.

"Your... your just an idiot that I love having around." I said and she looked offended.

"You'll be fine. We may be in the talking stage but I already have a child." I said and she scoffed before smiling.

We also got the kitten a collar but I wasn't gonna put it on since she was still small. We got a small carrier for the kitten and got some treats and food. We got her a couple of toys to play with and a small bag of cat food since we were on fly gonna be here for another week.

"Thank you Sagey." I said and she rolled her eyes making me let out a small laugh.

I went to the counter and paid as we went to go pick up Anna and Lily to go shopping for Christmas presents.

"May I hold her?" Lily asked me and I smiled.

"Of course." I said giving the kitten in her hands.

We first decided to get lunch as we let Catra feed off the food we got. Soon after I made sure the kitten not to disturb any stores and asked the people there if it was okay.

After that I got Tyler a couple of gifts from hot topic. Getting a giant tapestry from Spencer's too.

I had already gotten my dad a rich vodka specials. Which he would absolutely love.

Getting Anna, Sage and Lily, was a different thing. Sage helped me out since I had my hands full.

So I guess getting her gift later will have to do. I got Anna a giant plushie and Lily some sweatshirts I think she would like.

We put them in the car and went home so that we could hide the gifts and then got Anna and Lily to go get their gifts out in the car.

"There's an Italian restaurant just right around the corner? And an bowling center?" Lily asked and I nodded.

"Of course." Sage said and we all started to drive as Sage held Catra the kitten who was looking out the window.

When we arrived we got out for the Italian food asking if we can keep the cat as long as she doesn't disturb others.

Kitten warmed up to me fast as she climbed onto my head while I gave her some pasta sauce to lick off my finger.

I smiled feeling her tongue swiping against my finger as I ate my Alfredo. A lot of people complimented me and my cat as Catra hopped down in front of my plate starting to lick the end off the plate.

I was finished so I didn't mind but I made sure for her not to disturb others.

After that we went bowling. We took turns into seeing who got the highest score. Then we paired up with me being with Sage and Anna being with Lily.

"Here hold her. Drop her and I'll drop kick you." I said grabbing my bowling ball and rolling it.

"Imagine getting no pins at all." Sage said and I grumbled.

"I never learned how to play. Leave me alone." I said.

"Here just... take it right here and hold back straight." I felt Sage hand on my wrist.

"Push with enough force to get to the end." She said as I rolled it again.

This time ending up with a strike. She smiled at me. I got my kitten back as she looked at me either her heterochromiac eyes.

She climbed on my head as she played against my head and feeling her purr against me.