33

Anna's POV
"I've seen it all." I heard as I saw my mom. I looked at her confused...

"I've watched you since the day you got the giant panda stuff animal for her to this very day." She said and I laughed confusingly.

"Anna... I could tell in the hospital that she was high. Her eyes were red and she couldn't walk straight so must have meant she was either really high or drunk too."

"She drove to you high and drunk just to make sure you were okay. That's gotta count for something." My mom said holding my hands as I just thought about it.

"Speaking of Taylor where is she? I thought she was suppose to be in for movie night?" She asked me.

"Oh... yeah she was just way to tired." I said and she nodded.

"We'll Cmon girl. Gotta step on your game if you want her." She said and I smiled a little.

Yet knowing that I would never be able to get her attention. She just thinks of me as a bestfriend. Nothing more than that and nothing less.

Sure she stands up for me and rides over drunk and high for me but it's nothing because that is what she will ever see in me.

"Friends with Benefits." I mumbled falling onto my bed.

Summer was going by so fast... I mean it was just as if we were finishing junior year until right now when schools just about to start again.

"It's Taylor and she desires sex..." I mumbled.

I decided to take a nap to pass the time as I cuddled up into my blankets.

Taylor's Pov
"YOU HAD SEX WITH ME WHILE I WAS DRUGGED!" I yelled.

"Okay first of all you were coming onto me for it. And second of all you were not drugged." She said and I scoffed.

I got my clothes on before seeing my car totaled...

"Oh yeah... we didn't know how to drive your car." She said.

"No! I'm not letting you take me home you sick psychotic bitch!" I yelled grabbing my phone that was near with a 5% left.

I called Anna hoping she'd pick up. When she did I just knew my phone was really low.

"Taylor are you okay?" Anna asked as I looked at Jaylin.

She was inserting heroin already in her body. She turned to me and just smirked.

"Come pick me up please." I said.

"My car is totaled. We on accidentally got in a crash but we're okay. No injuries." I said and I could hear Anna getting around.

I looked at Jaylin who was finished. She offered me one as I took it and sticking the needle into dirt outside before seeing Anna.

I got into the passenger seat. I looked at Anna and I just didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

I promised my brother that we both would quit the heroin and the Xanax and I would have no way to get it since he moved off to Minnesota with his girlfriend.

Before all of that we did rehab for a couple months over the summer just to help us and it did.

Anna knew I did it but I promised her I would never do it again. And if she ever found out she'd kill me. Like literally murder me with a knife.

The entire ride home was silent. Not until she mentioned movie night which made my eyes go big.

"Oh... fuck I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's okay. You were busy..." she said and I could tell that tone that she was disappointed.

"I'll make it up to you. Alright?" I said and she nodded.

After that she dropped me off and there sat dad on the couch.

"Where the fuck. Have you been." He said in his stupid scary voice.

"Spent the night with Anna." I said starting to go up the stairs.

"Oh really? I called her parents and they both said they haven't seen you at all." He said and I scoffed.

"Since when do you care where I am. Your almost at your work 24/7." I said and he got angry.

He got up pulling me by my wrist as I tried making him let go.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled.

"Listen here. Your what? 17? 16?" He said and I laughed.

"I'm 18. I can do whatever I want. No need for you to take care of me. Not like you were anyways." I said pulling my wrist back from his grip.

"In case you didn't know I turned 18 in January. You had to go take care of business while I was being set up. Your a horrible dad and no one wants you there." I said and his eyes widen.

"Don't act surprised. Your only nice when your drunk. You've changed! Obviously moms death affected us all but mostly affected you to abusing your own kids. No wonder Tyler wanted out of here." I said.

His expressions changed and a hard force came across my face. Then a grip on my arms.

"You listen here. Without me... you wouldn't have survived. You've been using my money for what? Alcohol and drugs?" He said.

"I know the heroin. Look at your arm. You've done it improperly. Poorly done. Alcohol getting wasted like there's no tomorrow. No one will ever stick with a stick up person like you." He said and that hit something inside me I'd never thought I feel.

"I'm not the one that needs help. You do. Your fucking sick." He said before shoving me back.

I hit my head on something hard as I felt a liquid. I touched the back of my head and seeing the blood covered on my fingers.

Y'all don't say shit to me. I made a mushroom house knowing that no one will ever live in the goddamn thing. 😐

 😐