17

I on accidentally posted a chapter that was suppose to be to another book 'tats and Cigarettes' if you haven't should totally go check it out.

Taylor's Pov
I fell asleep on Sage's lap. I woke up the next day in bed agains Sage's chest.

I dug my head into her boobs. Titties...

"Titties..." I mumbled squeezing them.

"God I hate you when you do that." She said.

"Not my fault you were born with titties." I said and she groaned.

I fell back asleep with my head on the best pillows ever... before waking up again to no more titties in my face.

I walked to the kitchen downstairs as I saw Anna and Lily. Anna looked at me and winked.

Oh my god... they fucked!

I smirked as both of the cousins looked at me.

"Aye she's up!" Sage yelled and I groaned.

"Surprise we couldn't hear moans from the other room." Lily said.

"Shut up Lily you don't get to stay anything after what happened yesterday." Sage said and I laughed.

"I didn't even know she was here! Stop blaming me." Anna yelled eating her breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to be met with chef Sage.

"Ah... my pretty girl." She said taking my waist and spinning me.

"Breakfast is served." She said holding my waist.

"It looks absolutely delicious. Compliments to the chef!" I said and she smiled kissing my cheek.

I ate while she did the dishes. The next thing we know is finding Anna and Lily having a make out on the couch.

"We... are never having sex on that couch." I whispered and Sage laughed.

"Noted." She whispered and we both giggled.

~~~~~~

"Can I have the fish shrimp tacos?" I asked.

"I'll get what she's getting." Sage said next to me.

I looked at her and laughed as she didn't know a single thing on the menu. Anna and Lily ordered their food as we all sat and talked around the table.

"Taylor where did you go last night after you went off?" Lily asked me.

"Oh I went down across to the bar. He gave drinks to under 18." I said.

"Did you meet anyone?" Sage asked knowing immediately she had jealousy.

"One offered a drink but that's all." I said and she huffed.

"Stop being mad. It was A drink." I said.

"Then how'd you get drunk?" She asked me.

"I bought myself two more drinks." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well no more drinking without my supervision." She said.

"Yes mommy." Sarcastically said,

Suddenly a unknown number popped up on my phone. I ignored it and ate my food while they kept shooting me texts.

After we were heading for a boating ride. I looked at the texts to see it was Rachel last night.

We started to talk as I told her I was boating. Surprise she's boating too. Fuck. I hope it's not the same one.

"Hey who you texting?" Sage asked scaring the shit out of me.

"N-No one." I mumbled.

"Taylor who are you texting?" She asked me a little more sternly.

"I'm just texting my dad." I said.

"Your dad? Can I see?" She asked me catching me in the act.

I quickly deleted Rachel's and Is chats and gave her my phone.

"Hmmm. Who's Rachel?" She said looking at me.

"Oh god there we go." I whispered.

"I'll see you at the boating bae. Maybe even buy you another drink and take you home." She said reading the text out loud.

"Fuck." I muttered.

She kept my phone as I huffed. I didn't like Rachel I was with Sage and Rachel was just a friend.

"Don't you dare have angry sex in this car Sage!" Lily yelled which made me let out a little chuckle.

When we got to the boating area I saw Rachel and walked the other way when Sage caught my waist.

"Tell me... which one is Rachel my love?" She asked me and I gulped.

I shook my head no and she rolled her eyes. I felt her grip on my hand tighten.

"Oh my god! Taylor!" I heard looking at the direction the voice was coming from.

"Oh no..." I mumbled looking at Anna.

"Your caught." She snickered and I kicked her leg where she fell.

Suddenly Sage slapped the girl really hard.

"What the fuck!" I whispered.

I pulled Sage away before she could pounce on the girl. She was like an angry jaguar. I pulled her back and pushed her in the car. When we got in I immediately drove home texting Anna we'd pick them up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

She looked at me like I was the problem. Okay maybe I was sorta of the problem but why couldn't she control herself.

"Your gonna turn the car on. And drive home." She said and I shook my head no.

"Drive. Now." She said grabbing my chin.

She's hot when's she's mad...

When I drove home I felt her slam the door shut and take ahold of my neck pushing me to the wall.

"You know what... I should claim what's mine. Right? So no one can buy you drinks anymore." She whispered kissing my neck.

She nipped and made marks on my neck constantly as I could feel a load of hickeys on my neck.

I'm so totally gonna regret this...