3

Anna's POV
I woke up with Taylor curled beside me. Her back was against me as I kissed the naked skin. I kissed up all the way up to her neck as she groaned.

I wrapped my arms around her and my thumb rubbed gently on the skin as she moved closer to me.

"I'm gonna get up and make breakfast." I said about to get up with I felt Taylor grabbed my hand.

"Who in hells earth wakes up at 8 on a weekend." She said looking at her phone.

"Stay your not leaving me." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I wrapped both of my arms this time and put my head on her shoulder and seconds later this girl fell asleep.

If I move she would wake up so I let myself follow after her.

~~~~~

"Oh hi Taylor!" My mom said as Taylor went for a hug.

"I'm so sorry you just look so grown up..." she said and I smiled.

Taylor's mom and mine were bestfriends. Yet Taylor's mom got pregnant first and than my mom did a year later. But we both started the same grade at the same time and lately we've been together ever since.

Our moms used to put us in baths together...

Taylor's mom died of cancer a couple years ago which left her dad to go more crazy and to make Taylor go downhill.

Taylor was also bipolar. She tries to keep in check but she couldn't sometimes and lashes out.

"I hope y'all are making good choices."my mom said and I laughed.

She made us breakfast as they engaged a conversation. My mom acts as if Taylor is her child too. A figure of another mom.

"Mom is it okay if me and Tay go shopping?" I asked and she looked at me.

"No spending more than 200$. AND I KNOW... that you make a lot of money with your TikTok's but we have to use that for your college funds so you can get into a good college." My mom said and I rolled my eyes but I listened.

"Bye mother!" Taylor yelled running out the door.

"Bye mom." I said leaving and closing the door.

We got in the car and headed for the mall. We ate food first and started to shop. Taylor was a shopping person.

"I genuinely think this would look really good on you." She said putting the shirt on my torso.

"And maybe this." She said.

"Fashion designer at its finest." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I just don't want you to look homeless. Dress up for once." She said and I rolled my eyes this time.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." She said.

"Or what?" I said and she scoffed.

"I'll have your ass begging for me." She said not looking at me.

I had no words left to say...

"Hmm? Did that shut you up?" She said finding new clothes.

"Shut up. Your the one who begging last night." I whispered in her ear.

"Well guess who's next. Name starts with an A and ends with an A and has two double n's in the middle." She said.

"I don't beg." I grumbled.

"Well love your about too if you keep it up." She said walking out the store.

I rolled my eyes as we made it to the car. The clothes she bought for me was put in a pile and what she bought for her was also put in a pile.

"What shall we say... my home? No homes?" She smirked.

"Sure."

"I'll have your ass begging." She whispered.

"Yeah right." I muttered.

~~~~~~

"Oh fuck Taylor." I mumbled.

Taylor didn't have a gag reflex. Pretty sick and advantage for me.

She went the way she wanted to and well... my hands were handcuffed to her bed. I find it very confusing how she could do that...

"T-Taylor I'm gonna cum." I said thrusting in her mouth.

She let go and started to stroke me instead.

"Give me a reason why I should let you cum?" She said.

"Just let me fucking cum." I said and she laughed.

She got up and went to the bathroom making me shout.

"TAYLOR GET BACK HERE!" I yelled.

"Nah." She said drying her hands off.

She was about to walk out when I tried getting out of the handcuffs.

"I mean unless... you... beg?" She said and I shook my head no.

"I don't beg." I said and she shrugged and opened the door.

I was desperate to get back up to my high. I let out a slight whimper when she stopped.

"Did I hear something?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"I fucking hate you." I said and she smirked.

"Bye... I have to go visit my dad at work. I'll see you later." She said walking out.

"WAIT NO COME BACK! TAYLOR!" I yelled.

The door opened and she peeked her head in.

"Please." I said.

She closed the door behind her. She stroked me really slowly.

"That's all you have?" She asked.

"N-No please. I need to cum." I said.

"How do we ask that?" She said.

I whimpered when she started rubbing her thumb over my slit. Pre-cum came out and she used it as lube.

"P-Please let me cum." I mumbled.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you?" She said and I was getting angrier and desperate at the moment.

"Fuck please I wanna cum." I said louder.

"Mmm... I guess." She said unsure.

I tugged at the handcuffs when she didn't go faster. She looked at me full eye contact. She contracted her lips to mine and went faster.

I felt my orgasm hit me and I moaned in her mouth. She smiled before kissing me again. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Good girl"