48

Taylor's Pov
"5... 4... 3... 2... your on." She said as she started my melody.

Ever since my dad got married he's been more happier. Has a graduation gift he got me a studio. Was able to afford a manager too, and it was all just for me.

(Video games ; Lana Del Ray)

"Singing in the the old bars, swinging with the old stars. Living for fame." I sang.

I haven't answered Anna since the new school years have started. And if it was a new year for everyone it would be a start for me to try and pursue a career.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you."

"Everything I do. I tell you all the time. Heaven is a place on earth with you."

It was slow... beautiful but slow and melodic.

I released my first song ever. I fucking hated the song but it meant so much for others. It got a fair amount of reviews. (middle of the night ; Elle Duhé)

I did have a tiktok platform and a huge Instagram platform. But it was only because I was Anna's first supporter. I posted the song which is probably why it got so much overview.

I'm posting my first album next week this September. I decided to name it Tension... most of the songs are about any tension of emotions or feelings. I've posted with a few of my songs and seems that a bunch of people would listen.

"They say that the world was built for two."

"Only worth living if somebody... is loving you."

"Baby now you do..." I whispered letting the song slowly fade into the darkness of its ending.

"Whoooh!" My manager said giving me a high five as i stepped out. I smiled and she gave me a heartfelt one too.

Okay yes. The sexual tension we had with each other was real. We hooked up but it was because both of us were drunk and high as shit.

She was wiggling the pen she had between her fingers. I smiled as I stood over her. I looked through her computer has I saw it. I played the song. The song that had the most tension with the words and the theme and especially the music.

(Weekend ; DXVN)

"I can see your pretty face through all these flashing lights."

"Girl, you should come over, I can make you feel alive,"

"Love it when your bad, you only act like that with me."

I kissed under her jaw and up to the neck giving her soft and wet kisses. I can feel her tense up as she held my waist pulling me forward and setting me to straddle her lap.

"Girl, you should come over, we can do this every night"

"Yeah, go straight to fuckin, there's no talking not tonight, no"

"I can hear your body tell me truth and, tell me lies."

"Let's just run away, just you and I, you down to ride."

I let the background music play. The sounding of my music make the lust around us. The tension heavies and in general everything heats up.

Anna's Pov
"Oh my god. Have you heard this song Anna?" I heard seeing Dev slap down on my bed. She grabbed her AirPod and stuck it in my ear.

I was doing homework. College homework. Yes I do college but this is getting too hard to work with. I have to juggle everything.

Homework, photo shoots, house managers, hate comments, etc.

I felt something... that voice.

(Middle of the night ; Elle Duhé)

"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night"

"I'm wide awake, I crave your taste. All night long till the morning comes."

Is that who I think it is. Her melodious voice as she captivate every word, every melody and every finger she's pulling strings on with the guitar I hear I. The background.

"These burning flames, these crashing waves"

"Wash over me like a hurricane."

I captivate your hypnotized. Feel powerful, but it's me again"

Her soft voice emits powerful lyrics and melody through her vocal chords.

"Just call my name. I'm yours to name."

"In the middle of the night, middle of the night."

I grab Dev's phone out of her hand as I search the artist. I was so right... and there it was, written in bold.

Taylor Lockwood

"Fuck." I whispered.

I searched her tiktok account up and saw her recent post was telling everyone a album was coming out.

"Dropping next week 'Tension' listed 11 songs."

I've texted Taylor but I never got a response from her. I guess she really has been busy.

"Damn you obsess with this girl?" Dev asked over my shoulder.

"She's... my bestfriend since birth basically. I've known her my entire life... literally." I said.

"I just never thought she would actually put out a few songs..." I whispered as I added Taylor's songs to my playlist.

I just feel my heart flutter when I hear her melodic voice. It's like I just want to put her song on repeat forever.

A/n

Lmao y'all. It's my birthday. Here's a birthday chapter. I'm the sweet 16 fr.