41

Anna's POV
"Do you really love Camilla?" I heard seeing Sage.

"Y-Yeah of course I do. I mean she's my girlfriend." I said.

"Yes Anna we know that, but would you spend the rest of your life with her." She asked me and that caught me off guard.

"I-" I was speechless before Taylor came out with a black dress.

It exposed her back and had a cut right at the thigh as the dress went down to her ankles.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled under my breath.

"I know right." Sage said behind me as I looked at her.

She smirked walking towards Taylor.

"You looked beautiful my love." Sage said and I immediately got jealous in my stomach.

I looked away as she looked at me for my opinion.

"You look.. uhm pretty." I said before seeing Camilla.

I made it over dramatic... Camilla's dress was fluffy at the bottom. She went all out while Taylor went casual.

I know it was bad to use Camilla as an excuse to get my mind off of Taylor, and it really wasn't working.

Soon enough me and Sage went to the tailor store as Taylor was going to judge us.

I went with a regular one and Sage went with black on black. I looked down at the tie as Taylor looked at me.

She smiled walking over to me and fixing the tie I couldn't do. She ran her hand down the suit making it perfect t and down the tie went.

"I'd say you look handsome but your really a pretty girl." She said and I could just feel blush on me.

Now if she had said that before I ever realized my feelings I would have just took it as a compliment but this is really getting to me.

She went to Sage fixing hers as Camilla was on her phone. Kinda thinking she was here just to shop for her.

Growing up I was always told I needed to wear dresses. I love suits, they fit me more perfect but I don't find myself wanting to change a gender.

I find myself good in suits but good in a girls body. Taylor always understood that, that's why she would call me pretty instead of handsome.

"I'd say... Sage you need to get a bigger jacket and Anna... your tie is too long." She said as I was trying to undo the tie.

I felt Taylor's hands against mine as she undid it for me. I smiled as she took the tie off getting a smaller size.

She wrapped it around and did it again as she pulled it up just a little loose so it wasn't too tight.

"Perfect." She said as I stood there.

~~~~~

we all went out for food as I watched Sage and Taylor get close. I wonder if they are bound to be together and I'm just sitting on the sidelines watching it happen.

I felt really down, I'm never having the courage to tell her, I don't want to ruin what's left between us. After all we've been through.

I started to appoint my attention to Camilla as she was glad I was. Telling me I was too focused on Taylor and not her.

Maybe it's me and Camilla to be bound together. I don't know.. I'm really just wanting to get through highschool.

I've recently been in touch with a few people who's going to be in the house. There's Madi, Devyn, and Eva, and Cynthia that's who I've responded to the most.

Taylor never wanted to be in Tiktok video but I just have a feeling one day she's gonna blow up. (Not literally.)

I mean she's hot, average smart, but she's really talented in music. She could be the face of new music if she wanted too.

She just prefers to sit home. I mean I don't mind that, sitting at home in a comfy place and well recognized home is always and option.

"Well... my dad wants me home. Sage do you have a place to stay?" Taylor asked Sage and she shrugged.

"Great, you can stay with me. And Anna?" She asked me.

"I have to go take Camilla for dinner I'll just see you tomorrow." I said abusing my power to make excuses.

She smiled and nodded as Sage and Taylor left hand in hand. I felt a little jealousy inside me as I looked at Camilla. She was texting someone as I played with my food.

"Can we go?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Sure! Your place?" She asked hearing the seductiveness in her voice.

"Yeah sure I guess." I mumbled as I grabbed the shopping bags.

I know Camilla used me has a way to relieve her stress by sex, but if it gets my mind off of Taylor then I'm willing to do it.