14

Anna's POV
"I have to go to the bathroom." I whispered.

"You know you didn't need to tell me that." She said whispering back.

"I know I just wanted to tell you that." I kept whispering.

"go to the bathroom you weirdo." She said and I smiled.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and after doing my business, I came out.

I sat back down and found Lily laying her head back on me. She was on her phone and the flight was about 40 more minutes.

"Lily... wake up." I whispered.

She wouldn't wake up. Hell she's like Taylor with a morning mood.

I shook her lightly and she groaned making me freeze.

I look down and her head was literally on my area. She kept moving her head making me cover my mouth.

"Lily wake the fuck up!!" I whispered loudly.

I moved her head to release some of the tension. I looked at the giggling next to me as Taylor was laughing.

I flipped her off and woke up Lily. I looked down and tried to cover the slight boner I had. It should just calm down if I think of something else.

After the plane landed we got off the airport and found ourselves at a restaurant.

"Buffalo chicken wings..." Sage mumbled.

"Never had it." Lily said as we got a table to sit at.

"I'll have the spicy chicken wings." I said.

We all ordered food and waited. Talking about a subject that we all talked about.  I looked around and there was a lot of people.

"The car won't be here for another 20." I said.

"Damn aight." Taylor mumbled.

"And the beachouse? What does it look like?" Lily asked me.

"It's a two master bedroom with a kitchen. As well as two bathrooms and a laundry room. And the other house rooms like living rooms." I said and they looked at me.

I sent the link to them so they can see the house again. When our food came we all ate and got ready for the car.

"So what do you guys wanna do first?" Taylor asked.

"Beach obviously." Sage said.

"Of course. The beach. But like what are we gonna do?" Taylor asked.

"Swim? Like every other person? Or play games? Make sand castles?" Sage sarcastically said.

"I call a sand castle making contest!" She yelled as we all laughed.

When we arrived we found two master bedrooms.

"God I hope the bedrooms are far away." Sage said winking.

"Oh my god! Ew!" Lily yelled.

"Sage..." Taylor said laughing.

There was a hot tub right by the swimming pool. Sage got excited for that while Taylor got excited at the big kitchen.

"Anna... how much money was... this?" Taylor asked.

"Don't worry bout it. We all pitched in for this." I said laying down on the couch.

"Oh okay..." she said.

"Sagey." She said taking Sage's hand to the bedroom.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!" I heard as I laughed a little.

I closed my eyes to let my body rest. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see it was Lily. I smiled and she climbed on top of me resting her head in my neck.

"This is nice..." she said.

"It was a good idea? I thought that it would be terrible honestly. Taylor is afraid of flying." I said and she looked at me.

"Well she has my cousin so." She said and I nodded.

"Although... Sage does get a little too drunk in her free times so we have to be careful of that." She said and j nodded.

"But of course Taylor can help with that." She said.

"This also gets a chance for us to bring presents to our families." I said and she smiled nodding.

We stayed silent before hearing moans from upstairs. We both looked at each other laughing before going outside so we didn't have to hear them.

There was a balcony with a great view of the beach. I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my chin on her head.

We watched surfers and people playing volleyball. There was a great sky and clouds.

"You think we should get our bathing suits?" She asked me and I froze.

I haven't exactly told her Im an intersex... I looked at her and she smiled.

"M-Maybe we should just... wait." I said buying me some time. She instantly knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong..." she asked and I got nervous again.

"Anything you tell me I won't judge I promise." She said and I smiled.

I stared at her thinking if I should tell her or not. She's gonna find out either ways. Girls always find everything out about you wether it takes a month to an hour.

"Im an intersex!" I blurted out.

"Oh." She said and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

"An intersex is-" I started to explain.

"No... I know what an intersex is." She said.

"I've just never met one. That's really cool. So you have..." she said and I nodded.

"A dick. I have a peni-" she covered my mouth.

"Jesus not so loud." She said laughing.

"That's cool. I'm not judging." She said.

"So your gonna wear swim trunks?" She asked.

"Something like that." I said and she smiled.

We saw Sage and Taylor downstairs as we walked back in.

"Oh good your done." Lily said snickering.

"Oh my god! I told you to be quiet!!" Sage yelled.

"Fuck off." She muttered.

A/n

Happy Birthday to meh. Here's my present to you.