53

Taylor's POV
"Oh my god. We finally get to meet you. We have been waiting FOREVER to see you." I heard as they all walked in.

Staying quiet as they set all of their things down. When Anna came out of the kitchen holding her spatula. She walked over to me with her hair in a messy bun and sizzling bacon on the fry.

"Guys this is Taylor. My bestfriend since birth." She said side hugging me before we heard more popping of the bacon. She rushed to get it off the stove.

"Taylor this is Emma, Eva, Devyn, and Sabrina. But they all have nicknames you can go by." She said as she was finished with the food.

"We got you coffee too. If its not what you like blame Anna." The blonde came up as she smiled handing me coffee.

"An ice caramel macchiato..." I mumbled still waking up

I let out a yawn as Anna sat me at the seat of a diner table, and the girls sat in their seats. Anna put a plated meal down in front of me, and I swear I was ready to devour this food. Yeah sure I got wing stop at the airport but man I'm wanting Anna's home cooked meals.

"So... Taylor hows the music industry treating you?" I heard as I looked up.

Man fuck, I forgot all these girl's name within a minute.

I raised an eyebrow trying to think but nothing came to mind..

"Uhh, good. Very good. Wasn't thinking I would have gotten this far but you know. Life had other plans."  I said clearly.

"I'm sorry but I just have to say this. I fucking love all your songs. I like have a playlist full of just your songs, and its like on repeat all the fucking time." Is this girl's name Bev, No... Ahh, Dev.

"Thank you its a pleasure knowing people enjoy my songs." I said everyone smiled.

"Oh and thank you for the coffee. I can pay you back." I said and they all shook their heads no.

"Anyways. What do you want to see about LA." One asked me. Dark brown hair...

"Oh, was I suppose to research?" I asked and they all shook their heads no.

"You didn't have to. But we thought maybe we can take you to a few spots, we might think you can enjoy with your stay here." They said and I smiled thanking them.

"Yeah,I would enjoy that." I said and they all got excited.

"Yeah you guys can do that AFTER I show my places." Anna said sitting down next to me.

"And where are you taking me?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Places that I wanna take you. It's a surprise." She said as she sipped her coffee.

"Mm okay. Didn't take you for a romance" I mumbled and she kicked my leg making let out a lil giggle.

"Anyways. We leave here in an hour. Would you like a shower before we go?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Anyways, it was amazing to meet you all. I hope you kept Anna out of trouble." I said and they all smiled saying there byes.

I walked up the stairs admiring their house and until I reached Anna's. I opened the door to see her making the bed.

"You can shower in there. Feel free to use your own soap or mine." She said and I smiled.

I was going to use mine but the way Anna smelled made me want to use hers. I took a nice warm shower using Anna's soap before getting ready.

"You ready for a big day?" She asked me and I nodded as we walked out of the door.

~~~~~

Anna had took me to all of her favorite spots. Good coffee, good foods, and just walking around. She genuinely looked happy to be here.

"There's a blanket in the back of my car. We can go picnic if you want." She said and I looked at her.

"Like a date." I asked and she immediately went tomato.

"N-No of course not.. just as friends right?" She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Rightttt." I said and she looked at me.

"Why you want it to be a date?" She asked nervously making me let out a little laugh.

"Whatever you want shumate." I said as I bumped into her which caused her to run into a pole making me let out a louder laugh.

"That wasn't funny." She mumbled rubbing her head.

"Let's do that picnic. Maybe even call it a first date." I said and she nodded before bumping me back.

"I'm going to push you out onto the road." I said and she laughed it away.

We ended up going to the park. We ended up taking Pluto with us. I sat while watching Anna throw a ball for Pluto. I smiled thinking about the way I was always petty with her.

"What you thinking about?" She asked me sitting down behind me a little.

"I don't know. I think it's just the way I was petty with you." I said picking at the grass.

"Petty? What do you mean." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know.. it's just the way you kept reaching out. I ignored you so many times." I said as I looked her.

"I don't blame you. I would have done that too if I said the words I said to you that night." She said looking down.

"It suck's cause they were true. If I had gotten the help I needed, none of this would have happened." I felt tears in my eyes. I needed so much help in senior year it almost drove me crazy.

"None of this would have happened if I just listen to Camilla. I cut her off and didn't think properly." She said I sniffed a little.

"Are you crying love?" She asked and that broke me.

I haven't heard that in so long. I just leaned against her as she soothed my back.

"Don't cry... well I mean do cry. But- not in that way. I- Just j don't know what I'm saying." She said making me laugh a little.

She opened her legs allowing me to sit between them. She hugged my waist putting her head on my shoulder.

Pluto came over ruining the mood and licking our faces as we laughed. We let Pluto have the rest of our finger sandwiches.

And we watched the sun go down before we packed up and went back to Anna's house.