22

Taylor's Pov
"Sage please. Let me enjoy this moment!" I whispered loudly after pushing her into another room.

"If you didn't want to come you shouldn't have came then. Go study you don't have to give me a unbelievable excuse." I said.

"I'm not lying! I'm not giving you an excuse. I want you to be careful around him! He can be dangerous Taylor." She said.

"He's my dad. Of course you'll think he's dangerous. That's what most dads do." I said pushing past her.

"Just go home if you don't wanna be with me." I said before shutting the door.

"Hey what was that all about?" Anna asked me.

"She's being really stupid." I said.

"Stupid?" Lily asked.

"I'm sorry that your cousin likes to study more then the person she fucked." I whispered before walking over to Anna's mom.

She gasped when she saw me and hugged me tight as I laughed.

"Oh sweetie it's so good to see you! I see Anna has a girlfriend?" She said.

"I believe they are more at a talking stage. So close yet so far." I said and she smiled.

"And what about you?" She asked me.

"I... well it's a little comp-" before getting cut off.

"Hello! I'm her girlfriend." I froze at Sage's words.

"Nice to meet you." Sage said putting her hand out.

"Oh wow. Treat her nice alright?" She said and I smiled before being dragged like a rag doll up the stairs by Sage.

"JESUS CAN YOU STOP?!" I yelled.

"I just.. I want to have a good time with you." Sage said.

"Then make it a good time. No more excuses. And don't bring my dad into this!" I said and she sighed before nodding.

"Thank you!" I mumbled.

"Look Taylor I'm sorry... but can you stick with me? Please?" She said.

"Fine... if your that scared." I grumbled.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered before pulling me into a hug.

"Okay... it's fine. Just please?" I whispered cupping her face as she nodded.

"Promise?" I asked her.

"I promise." She mumbled.

I took her hand out as Anna had a Christmas hat. She gave us some to put on before setting the tree up.

"HOT COCO!!" Libby shouted as I took Sage's hand and raced towards the kitchen.

"One for you... and ooh one for you my darling." She said and I hugged her as she smiled.

We all sat in the living room. Seeing not enough room me and Sage sat on the floor with a bunch of pillows and blankets.

We were watching a Christmas movie as Brandon sat with me and Sage and Tommy sat on the couch with his mom.

Lily and Anna were making cookies in the kitchen but we set enough space for them to sit with us.

I was in between Sage's legs laying my head on her thigh. I felt her playing my hair as I watched the movie.

We were watching prep and landing while finding another Christmas movie to watch. Sage was just braiding my hair while I was on my phone.

When the final movie started we saw that Lily and Anna made the cookies. They excitedly brought them to us.

Me and Sage both had one before the two of them sat down next to us. We watched the grinch animation version. The one that had came out recently.

I snuggled into Sage. Laying my head on her chest while watching the movies.

~~~~~~

"Hey wake up. Tay Tayyyy." I heard feeling someone shake me awake.

"Never call me that again." I muttered sitting awake and feeling half asleep.

"Tay and Sage will sleep in the living room." Anna called out.

"And Tay? No business down here." Anna said and I giggled before slowly falling asleep against Sage.

"Oh Cmon. On the couch." Sage said dragging me on the couch.

"Will you not treat me like a rag doll again?" I groaned before smelling her scent right under my nose.

"Oh you smell good." I mumbled hugging her.

I felt a blanket drown me before falling asleep in no time. Snuggling into whatever comfy thing I was on top of.

Sage's Pov
I woke up in the middle of the night hear someone in the kitchen. I got up to see Anna's mom.

"Oh hi darling." She said and I got nervous.

"Oh don't tense up. I'm not scary." She said and I laughed a little.

"You know... Taylor is such a sweet sweet girl." She said.

"She's amazing." I said.

"Please sit. I can make some coffee? Or coco?" She asked.

"Water will be okay." I said.

She gave me a glass of water before smiling. We made a small talk with Taylor being the main subject.

"Her mother... was my bestfriend. Inseparable like how she is with Anna." She said.

"But shortly after Taylor's mom passed away with Cancer. The poor girl had nightmares for days. Still does sometimes." She said.

Taylor told me that her mother passed with Cancer...

"She told me she was diagnosed with a bipolar illness." And she nodded.

"But I know she will soon be okay." And I smiled.

"But. You hurt this girl. My daughter Anna will not be graceful. Be careful please." She said.

"Of course. I would never want to hurt her." I said and she smiled.

After that I found Taylor awake. She looked at me before I climbed on the couch for her to curl up against me laying her head on my chest.

I missed the side of her head before falling asleep.