10

Anna's Pov
"Hey Tay. I was think- Sage?" I mumbled opening the door.

Taylor was curled up in Sage's arms as they were both asleep... both of them naked.

"Oh my lord." I whispered.

I closed the door and went back to see Lily.

"What did she say?" She asked.

"She's still asleep." I said and she nodded.

"So... uh what do we do?" She mumbled.

"Let's just... come back." I said and we both went out to the car.

I didn't wanna tell her that her cousin is sleeping with my bestfriend. I didn't know how she would react.

"Let's go ask Sage what she thinks." And I froze.

"Let's go ask your mom first ." I said quickly.

"Why not Sage? Plus she's the one that may go." Lily said.

"Sage is scary." I said making an excuse.

But at the same time Sage is scary. She threatened me if I broke Lilys heart she'd make my life living hell.

"Oh... she gave you that talk. Yeah sure we can go to my mom." She said and I nodded.

Taylor's Pov
"Sagey." I whispered.

"Don't ever call me that." She said and I giggled.

"Sage." I mumbled in her neck.

She drew small circles on my back near my shoulder. We both were still naked but under the covers and not planning to come out of em.

"I have to go. I have homework." Ahe said and I whined shaking my head no.

"Please don't leave." I mumbled.

"But I have too." She said trying to get up.

I shook my head no kissing her neck. She gasped when I found her sensitive spot. I palmed her breasts that I was obsessed with.

"Taylor." She said and I looked at her.

"Stop it. I have to go." She said gripping my waist. I started to grind on her thigh.

Yes I know I'm a horny teenager that just wants to get some sex to get by highschool and then thinking what if I became a pornstar for big money...

"Where's your mind at right now?" She asked me.

"I-uhm I'm not telling you that." I said and she chuckled.

"Tell me princess." She whispered as I felt her hot breath on tits.

"Porn. I'm thinking of being a pornstar." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

"What the fuck." She said and I laughed.

"I'm just kidding Sage." I said and she flipped us over.

She kissed down my torso and to my faint v-line. I am so gonna regret this but me being hungover I'm not regretting anything at all currently.

"Oh fuck... Sage." I mumbled as she rubbed my clit.

"Your... so wet." She mumbled.

I felt her close to my heat and felt her tongue enter me making me dig my fingers into her scalp.

"Oh my god. Fuck!" I whimpered.

Her tongue felt every spot I had and my eyes rolled back. She rubbed my clit faster making me let out a louder moan.

"Im gonna cum..." I mumbled trying to keep quiet.

I don't know if my dad was here or not. He wasn't here last night. I honestly couldn't care if he heard me. It's not like I've heard him and my mom go at it.

Sage went faster on my clit. And my walls tightened around her tongue. I gripped the sheets and her hair.

"Cum for me." She said and I released with a loud moan.

~~~~~

"SAGE WHERE ARE YOU!" We heard.

Me and Sage after what happened this morning she brought me to her apartment so she could work on homework.

"What." Lily said seeing me here.

"Oh my god... that's why Anna didn't let me up to Taylor's room. You were there!" She said and I looked at Sage confused.

"Wait you came to my house?" I questioned looking at Anna.

"Yeah we were gonna ask if y'all wanted to go to a vacation during Christmas break." Anna said.

"Well... we were gonna ask just Taylor... but Sage can go if she wants too." Lily said and I looked at Sage.

"Yeah yeah cool." Sage mumbled being focused on her homework.

"Sage."

"Hmm?" She said not even looking at me.

"Bro fucking look at me." I said turning her head.

"What? I'm doing my homework can't you see?" She said getting annoyed.

"Yeah okay. She doesn't have to go then." I said getting up. I grabbed my phone and keys going outside to my car.

"Too late. We already bought her a ticket. Your going she's going now we have dates. Oh my god can we go on double dates?" Anna asked.

"Anna it was a hook up. We're not dating." I said starting my car.

"Cmon. Cant you settle down. Maybe she's the one." Anna said.

"Fuck no. I'm not settling down for anyone." I said driving off.

Anna's Pov
"Talk about bipolar issues." I muttered walking away.

"Your so involved with your homework." Lily said as Sage nodded and continued typing away.

"Sage!" Lily yelled closing her laptop.

Sage looked up to see Lily annoyed. She took her laptop away before showing her tickets to Florida.

"Mom agreed." She said.

"I'm not going I have homework to do." She said.

"Fuck your homework. You have until Christmas break to get done. And if your not that's your lost. I'm making you come one this trip." Lily said.

Lily looked at me and I quickly called Taylor sighing knowing this was not gonna end very well...

"The fuck you want." She said.

"Okay well first of all calm your bipolar ass down. Second of all... Sage's agreed to come. And so are you." I said.

"I'm not going." She said and hung the phone up.

"I'm gonna kill myself before my birthday." I mumbled.