Confrontations

"Miss (L/N)," Nezu's voice calls out to you. Startled, you whirl to face him. "Mind if we talk?" He asks, waiting patiently for your response. You nod, following him to his office. You feel anxious for some reason, a knot forming in your stomach. He motions for you to sit in a chair, and you sit down compliantly.

"It looks like you were able to figure out your quirk in time for the exam, which I'm glad, but from what I heard, it seemed like you hadn't paid all too much attention to the exam rules," He starts, pausing to see your reaction, which is attentive and anxious, "Your performance was extraordinary, one of the most promising since All Might. In fact your score exceeded his, setting a new record for UA."

The news surprises you. Bakugou was supposed to get the highest score. Yet you got it and messed up everything. "Can we not share that fact? Can we have my score be enough to get into the class you intend to put me in?" You inquire, wanting to keep things as similar as you can.

Nezu's expression is shocked at your request. "I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. This is a school that specializes in hero training, it would defeat the purpose if the school lied about a person's score," Nezu explains, and you should've known better.

"There is something else I want to talk to you about," Nezu says as you motion to get up.

You tense, knowing that he's going to bring up the fact you displayed use of OFA. "Your quirk, why don't you tell me what you know of it," His friendly tone whittles down into a more authoritative tone.

"I can copy a person's features along with their quirk, the better understanding I have of them, or at least I'd presume, the more control I have," You explain what you do know, feeling that it is pretty limited.

"The quirk you used, you showed remarkable control, and I'm quite aware of the person of whom you were copying. Mind explaining how you're familiar with this person when you've had no interaction with them?" His eyes look at you warily and calculative.

"I have a basic understanding of what the quirk entails, I do not know the details making it difficult to use it to its full extent like its owner. Besides I read a lot of fiction along with shows, making it easy to grasp the concept of how to use the quirk," You cover yourself with the most reasonable explanation you could come up with without lying.

He just sits there looking at you, leaving an uncomfortable silence. "You're not giving me the full truth," He calls me out.

"I don't know what to tell you," You start off not even sure how you could even begin explaining how just a few hours ago this entire world was just an anime you enjoyed. Do they even have anime?

"Well tell me what you can, as long as you're being honest we can go from there," He consoles you, making you feel a little better, but still uncertain.

"Uh, where do I start! I was in my room when I fell asleep last night. When I woke up I was overseas and here for the entrance exams. But for how I'm familiar with the person I copied, it was because where I'm from, this generation of heroes is a show. So you can say I know the future, or roughly what is to come of it," You pour it all out knowing you'll sound a little cuckoo.

"I believe you, and that means you know pretty much everyone you'll be interacting with in Class 1-A and roughly who'll be in it. Along with Izuku Midoriya's quirk origin," He comments, and all you can do is nod.