Another Dream

"Geezus, kid! You scared me there! I almost used my quirk on you!" You hear Aizawa scold you. You apologize, temperament still similar to Kakashi's. Aizawa notes the new character and raises his brow in question.

"Ah, another not too happy background story," You say, slowly shifting back.

"So any particular reason you suddenly popped up instead of being a normal person? Also what's with the clothes?" He inquires, while acknowledging the fact he's picked up on the odd details.

"Ah, well I ran into some future classmates who were inquiring about how I beated All Might's score by 30. The clothes came from a classmate I had gotten roped into shopping for and she bought me this. Honestly feel bad, but also didn't want to talk about my quirk much in public," You explain, while getting comfortable on the couch, quickly wiping out from exhaustion.

This time in your dream, you're at the camp, and you're rushing through the forest trying to get to Bakugou before they can attempt to take him. But then Dabi jumps in front of you, shocking the both of you. "Well if it isn't our mark," Dabi's voice rings out in the surrounding area.

"Heh, guess I should've guessed that it'd be me you're after," A low chuckles emanates from your body as you mull it over.

"Let's see what you've got," He says, and you instantly shift into Aizawa, canceling out his quirk. "You should know better, a villain never fights fair, much less goes into a fight unprepared," He comments, and you hear footsteps behind you.

You dodge and shift into Naruto, using the multi-shadow-clone jutsu. Dabi shoots fire your way, still unable to know who your other purser is. Each of your clones create rasengan on their own, and dodge and weave closer to Dabi, trying to get close. Though as soon as one of them makes contact, he turns into mud.

You curse under your breath, and try to locate the other person that was around. A flash of silver flits in the corner of your eye. You flicker backwards a few good feet to see Toga. She looks at you and blushes with a crazed smile.

You touch your face and pull it away to see she was able to skim your cheek before you got out of the way. She looks at her knife and the small droplet of blood on it. "You look so cute with blood on you. Mind giving me more of your blood?" She inquires, while making advances. You huff, and getting into a fighting position, your leftover clones keeping her on her toes.

As you're about to restrain her, the world goes blue. Mr. compress. You feel dumb for letting him sneak up on you. Mr. Compress looks at the marble and at my still present clones. "Impressive, I wouldn't have thought your clones would stick around," He comments, which sparks an idea.

You cancel out all but one clone, and as expected he traps the last left shadow clone as a precaution. Testing his quirk, you recall the shadow clone he nabbed. The marble shatters and you feel successful. Though you have to figure out how to break out on your own accord.

"You're a tricky little one, but you only confirmed that we grabbed the right one from the start," He comments, looking into the marble as if seeing you. You hear explosions fast approaching and a pit in your stomach forms. Making another shadow clone outside of the marble you do a substitution jutsu, switching places with your clone.

"DIE!" Is all you hear before an ear splitting explosion. Mr. Compress laughs as he absorbs the explosion in a marble before sending it back towards Bakugou. Without thinking, you flicker in front of him, shifting into Kirishima. You use his quirk almost instantaneously, causing you to wince at the pain in your head that spiked.

"You damn idiot! I would've been fine!" Bakugou yells at you.

"Like hell I'd risk that! It's way more important you're safe, then if they capture me," You tell him, slowly shifting into Shinso, hoping he'll fall into your trap.

"Bakugou, why did you come after me?" You ask fully shifted.

"Because that damn nerd went chasing after you screaming that they were after you. And I wasn't about to be bested by him," He spits out, not noticing my shift.

"Go back, tell them you weren't able to find me here," You command as he's under your control. He then flies off with his explosions, leaving you to face Toga and Mr. Compress alone.

The leaves shuffle, and Dabi steps out. You shift into Naruto again, and you're about to go into Kurama link mode, but stop yourself since it'd draw attention. Suddenly you're knocked out from behind.

You gasp, breathing hard for air. You look around expecting to see the villains, but feel confused when it's Aizawa's house. "Was that all just a dream?" You mumble. Taking a deep breath you get up and start to do your normal morning ritual. You look down and see you fell asleep in your new clothes.

You frown a bit, but change before writing out a note for Aizawa. Leaving your number on it just in case he for some reason needs to contact you. It's too early to go to work, so you decide to just walk around. You come across a park with a small water fountain. Smiling, you sit at the edge.

You remember jokingly wishing to be in the MHA world with an amazing quirk. So you comment to the well, "I didn't think I would be granted that wish, but I think I'll make the most of my life here."