You v. Pro Heroes

You woke up to the sound of the bell, and shoot up. Looking at your surroundings, you relax but remain sitting. Your headache has completely passed, so you get up and stretch. Thanking Kurama for the quick recovery, you head for Nezu's office to see if there's anything you could help with.

There's only a class period left, but you're quickly swept by All Might before you could make it to Nezu's. "Young (L/N), do you mind helping me with figuring out how to go about tomorrow's exam for Class 1-A?" He asks, seemingly nervous about the whole ordeal.

"All Might, is this about going against Midoriya and Bakugou? Because if so, treat them like any other villain. It'll do no good if you hold back. And you already know that you'll be handicapped with weights," You inform him, crossing your arms.

"Right, well, what if they don't pass? What'll happen?" He inquires, obviously concerned that Aizawa might kick them out.

You sigh, placing your hand on your hip, "All Might, everything will be fine. If there were to be an issue I'd step in and fix it immediately." Your words seem to comfort him, and he thanks you before going on his way. Shaking your head you decide it'd probably be best to be on standby for tomorrow's exams.

.

As you expected, Recovery Girl needed the help with the injured. Shifting into Tsunade, you help heal everyone. And once your timer went off you shifted into Sakura. You left the more serious injuries to Recovery girl's quirk. Which thankfully wasn't many people. In fact only a handful of people were deemed seriously injured.

When both Katsuki and Deku walked through the door, you noted how they looked roughed up, but not to the point where it seems like they've lost. Especially since Deku looks relieved. Moving to take care of Katsuki, you give him a smile. "Good job! I knew you'd do well for your exams!" You exclaim, but he just looks away and mutters something.

You let it be and finish healing him. Having finished, you notice how Recovery Girl is avoiding treating Deku. Sighing, you walk over to treat him, and he seems surprised to see you. "(L/N)? Are you helping Recovery Girl today?" He inquires as you begin healing him.

"Yes, I figured she'd need the help with all of the hero exams," You shortly explain, watching as his skin slowly closes.

"That's so cool! Your quirk is so universal! Do you mind answering some of my questions?" He asks, somehow pulling out his notebook. You sweatdrop more at his notebook appearing out of nowhere than anything.

"You've got until you're healed and I may abstain from answering certain questions," You inform him, knowing it'll help the process. He nods excitedly, firing off simple questions. Though by the time he tries to get more in depth, he's fully healed. "Sorry Deku, that's time," You shoo him out of the room.

He's upset, but doesn't fight you. The day is steady flowing with people so you get back into the grind. By the time you and Recovery Girl emptied the room, the day was pretty much over. You stretch feeling the training today was fruitful. "(L/N)," Recovery Girl catches your attention, "Why did you choose to become a hero?"

The question was one you never really thought about. You just knew you wanted to prevent Class 1-A from dealing with so much on their own. "I guess I haven't really thought about it. I just knew I had to do something to help. Luckily my quirk allows me to do just that," You honestly tell her. You smile brightly afterwards to keep the mood light.

The door opens and you spot Aizawa, who seemed to be looking for you. "Nezu wants to talk to you," He informs you, so you just follow. And while you're curious, you figure it's nothing too major. Stepping in you note how most of the staff is present, and when they see you they look like they've seen a ghost.