UA Traitor And a Family Reunion

You feel your body being moved, causing you to tense up and snap awake. Bolted upwards, you look at your surroundings, only calming down when you realize you're in the Bakugou household. You turn to Katsuki, remembering that you fell asleep on his lap. "Need something?" You ask, a yawn following due to your body still feeling tired.

"The hag finished making dinner, and you know how she gets when it comes to guests," He responds, and you nod before pulling Katsuki up next to you with a smile. Looking into his eyes, there seems to be a confliction of emotion. Your brows furrow a bit in confusion, but decide to not press the matter.

You release your hold on Katsuki and head to the dining table. Masaru is there already waiting, a paper in his hand. You're a little surprised at the sight, but it helps you feel closer to your timeline oddly enough. Katsuki sits beside you, seeming to check on you from the corner of his eye every now and then. After a bit you grab his hand before lacing them together. You smile when his ears turn red, and he looks in a different direction than you.

Mitsuki then comes out with the dishes, picking up on Katsuki's odd behavior. She slightly pouts, most likely because she missed some sort of interaction that made her son in his current flustered state. You decide to save Katsuki from further embarrassment and keep from mentioning anything about holding hands with him. Though, you let go so you can eat, and the table falls into a comfortable silence.

Soon after, Katsuki grabs the empty dishes, and you go to help. Though, you didn't manage to get far since Mitsuki pulled you away and onto the couch next to her. "(F/N), Since UA is having dorms, do you know what dorm you'll be in? Since you're no longer an official student?" She asks, definitely curious as to what will happen in regards to Katsuki's and your ability to see each other.

"Oh, yeah, I was told that I'd be placed in Class 1-A's dorm due to me being more familiar with them, and they don't think it'd be appropriate for me to be in the teachers dorm," You explain, covering the truth for now. You contemplate whether to fill in Katsuki or not about the real reason you're being placed in Class 1-A's dorm. And if you recall correctly the most speculated traitors were Hagakure and Aoyama, but that doesn't mean there could be a twist and it's someone else.

Mitsuki seems to pick up on your heavy thoughts because she asks if everythings ok. You brush it off with a smile and tell her, "Just thinking about how chaotic the dorm will be." She nods her head understandingly, but a hand lands on your shoulder. Your eyes widen as you look up to meet his crimson eyes. Looks like you'll no longer have a choice. You give a short smile but turn to face Mitsuki. "You don't have to worry Mitsuki, we'll keep each other in line," You tell her, feeling she had her underlying concerns.

She chuckles. "Guess I'm fairly transparent on the matter. But you two go and have fun, don't let me hold you here anymore," She states with a smirk-like smile. You nod, moving up from the couch, and following behind Katsuki. Once in his room, he locks the door to ensure privacy. Waiting to check if there's anyone on the other side, he turns and looks at you with a look that demands answers.

You sigh. And pat the spot next to you on his bed. He takes the spot and you take a breath to help prepare to say it aloud. "I'm actually in your dorm because there's an expected traitor. And before you ask, I don't know who it is," You tell him, voice lowered to be absolutely certain it's between the two of you. His eyes shoot wide open and he seems to think.

"The only one that's suspicious to me is that weird guy ranting on about cheese," He states, after all he's probably had more time to get a read on their personality. You nod stating how that was one of your prime suspects. "Who is clear?" He asks to which you wince internally.

"I'm completely sure about you and Deku, aside from that it's in the air. Though if I was to add some other potential factors, I'd say Tsu, Kirishima, and Uraraka are clear as well," You tell him recalling the raid to save Eri. The LOV wasn't alerted ahead of time, indicating none of them shared anything. The more you think about certain things the more your mind spirals into possible theories, making your head hurt.