"Hmm? No, I'm not Kidnapped"

~Normal POV~

You groan, feeling your body yelling at you for overusing your quirk. "Kid, you awake?" You can make out Kurama's voice, though your vision still is a bit hazy as you try and crack them open. "You've been kidnapped. Why didn't you ask for my help?" He inquires.

You barely can make a small chuckle without your body being racked with pain. "You still don't trust me, and I wasn't going to force you to share your chakra with me. After all, you didn't offer it, so I used other methods to try and defeat them," You reply mentally, only receiving silence from Kurama.

"So You're finally waking up huh?" The dry gravelly voice, that can only belong to one person, states. You fully open your eyes, taking in the group of LOV members still present. It's the ones you remember, which you're thankful for. But Shigaraki is eying you, seeming to gauge you.

"What about it?" Your voice croaks due to dryness. His eyes slit, not appreciating the attitude. Though you look at the others, noting how Dabi is also carefully observing you.

"Are you sure you want this one? She seems like one who would stick to being a hero," Dabi speaks up, earning a glare from Shigaraki.

"And how can you be so sure? Besides, if she comes over to our side, we'll be unstoppable, and we can defeat All Might once and for all," Shigaraki barks out, disliking the distrust of his judgment. And while they're speaking in Japanese, you're able to completely understand them. Thankful for the Japanese courses you decided to do on the road, you're much more fluent in Japanese and can deal with more complex sentences.

"I dunno, regardless, I just want some of her blood! She'd be the perfect person to get access into UA. Even if she doesn't willingly work with us," Toga chimes, bounding over to you, knife drawn out to withdraw blood.

"Hmph, if you're going to draw her blood, do it with the weapon we made for you. We don't need to waste any of her blood. And do it while she's still chained up so she can't fight it," Siggaraki responds, fairly dismissive, seeming to have thought of it beforehand as well. Your eyes slit. He's wiser, and thinks things out more clearly.

You knew he wasn't dumb, but he was still a bit childish in his approach to things. At least by this point. "Regardless of her response, she's out captive. Meaning that the other pro heroes will be aiming to get her back, especially with how powerful she is," Shigaraki faces Dabi, explaining why he chose you.

"You know, it was dumb to go after me if you wanted to use me as bait. Now getting me to join the League of Villains I get, but don't make me laugh about being bait," You speak up, surprising them, though you speak in English, not trusting your pronunciation. You're still feeling weak at the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't burn time to recover.

"Oh really? You're not getting anywhere chained up like that, and to add to the fire, you've got quirk canceling cuffs on you," Shigaraki sets your situation on the table, yet all you can do is smirk.

"You don't get it do you?" You start off, mainly to catch their attention, "I don't need a quirk to get out of this. I've ascended my abilities to something beyond comprehension. I was able to uncover the forgotten past of quirks, only improving what I am capable of."

They all seem stunned by your words, looking to each other to try and see if you're bluffing. So to help them realize you're not, you activate Bakugan. The surprise that fills their faces causes you to smirk in satisfaction.

Kurogiri looks at you, and while he seems to have some emotion, it still feels like it's a blank stare. You can't help but shiver, more at the fact of what he is then himself. You know it took years for them to complete Kurogiri, or at least you believe it did. Still, after completing one complex Nomu, who's to say they can't finish one in half the time or less?