Seeds That'll Blossom in the Future

You hear the voices before anything. Bickering. You think of some of your family quarrels and you groan a bit mentally. Then you remember the fact you aren't seeing them again. Then, who's bickering? Opening your eyes to find the answer, you're met with blinding lights and groan out loud this time. The bickering instantly seizes, and hurried footsteps approach.

Voices sound muffled and muddled, making it unclear who's talking, and it doesn't help that your eyes feel sensitive. You move to sit up, and get away from the blinding light only for your body to give out. You try again, only to have a hand stop you. Looking over to the owner, your vision is more clear and you can make out Recovery Girl.

"What happened?" Your voice croaks out, making you realize how sore it feels.

"You passed out, Tamaki ended up finding you and got you here. Though we're not sure how long you were out for. But we do know it's roughly been a day," She informs you, and adrenaline pumps through you, allowing you to sit up. You try and look for what day it is and as you look outside it's fairly dark.

Looking for your phone you reach for it, for someone to snatch it away from you. Looking at the owner, you see a very stern looking Aizawa. INstantly you know you've bothered him and most likely caused a disturbance in his sleep causing you to instantly apologize.

His face becomes puzzled, "Why are you apologizing?" And all you can do in response is begin to shake and continue to feel as though you're just making things harder on him. He starts to reach a hand out to comfort you, but you shy away, shaking your head no.

"Why are you even here..." You end up muttering aloud, and you know he heard from his shocked expression. "I got myself into this mess, you don't need to be here to help me get out of it," You continue on, knowing he can hear you.

"Well, guess what, I wanted to be here, despite what you may think in that problematic head of yours," He says.

You mentally remark with, Because I'm a valuable source of information? A person who knows what the future holds. You hit yourself on the head for jumping to conclusions, but yet the idea won't leave. A frown tugs at your lips, but your vision catches onto Aizawa's growing concerned expression.

Putting together a bright smile you tell him, "Of course! You're a hero! And while you may not seem like it, you have a huge heart! After all, there's a reason why you got the nickname Dadzawa where I'm from."

His expression is stunned, but there's a small laugh from elsewhere. Looking over a little startled, you see Mic. Once he looks back at you, his eyes widen realizing you've spotted him. And your curiosity slightly eats away at you. All of the EraserMic fanfics and fanart you've seen flash through your mind.

"If you don't mind me asking... butttt are you and Hizashi like just friends... or?" You whisper over to Aizawa seeing as he was closer, and you used Mic's first name to make it clear who you were talking about. Aizawa reels a few steps away, his face red.

"You good Aizawa?" Mic inquires, and you notice Aizawa has become a bit more red. You squeal excitedly causing Mic to look at you confused, and then he looks back at Aizawa's flustered reaction, before it seems to click. He becomes flustered as well.

"(L/N), if you don't mind, I'd like to do a check up since you're feeling better," Recovery Girl cuts in on your precious moment of realizing EraserMic is real.

"Hmm? Oh I feel great! Ready to go and ready to-" You begin, and feel Aizawa's stern glare burn into you, "recover properly!" You nervously chuckle as you finish. And Recovery Girl nods. She does some routine checks, and starts to think to herself. "Is something wrong?" You inquire, getting a bad feel in your gut.