What's to Come

"Oh! When does school start?" You inquire, wanting to know how much you'll be able to work before you have to worry about school.

"In a week, we still have to send out the acceptance disks," Aizawa informs me, and I nod. "Why?" He inquires after.

"Oh, I found a place to work, that way I'll be able to support myself over time," You explain, and see Aizawa is surprised.

"You shouldn't be concerned about money, UA can help cover expenses for you," Aizawa explains.

"That may be, but I'd rather be able to know that I can support myself if something happens," You tell him, knowing that you show a lot of independence for only being a teenager.

He looks at you, brow furrowing as if he's trying to get your story. This causes the weight of your world to crash down on you, bringing a bittersweet expression to fill your features. "My world was turning towards a dark place. No one was certain what was going to happen, but I knew things were going south. Though I still had some hope that over time things would get better, and well now I'm here in a world where I'm aware of what lingers in the dark and how it's fostered," You comment, trying to give some hint to the world you had previously been stuck in.

Aizawa's expression turns more troubled, seeming to focus on my small clue. "Villians, there's something that's going to happen involving them isn't there?" His expression is serious.

You light heartedly respond, "When isn't there a problem that involves conflict of interest, only to be filed as morally incorrect or correct?"

Aizawa's expression is momentarily surprised by the wisdom that surround your words, but filled with understanding. His features show he's aware of this, almost painfully so. You then think about Kurogiri and the toll over what, no who he is, has on Aizawa.

"I'll talk more after the first event, give more information to help prepare and save resources," You promise, which catches his attention.

"First? Just how many events are you aware of?" He inquires. You think for a moment recalling different triggers and battles Class 1-A goes through.

"Well, the main ones there's five that come to mind instantly, but there's more minor cases where your future students face villains, a few have already four by my count, but very well could be more," You inform him, knowing that all of the five situations you brought up are big in the series itself. "Ah, I almost forgot, there may be two other major battles they'll have to face on their own without any help from pros, but I don't know if they'll actually happen. If they do, I'll be sure to do my best to weaken the enemy before it escalates," you inform him, almost forgetting about the two movies you've watched. A bit upset considering you know there's a third you haven't seen yet, meaning you're in the dark about that situation and when it roughly occurs.

He looks more surprised at the statement about the two side ones I mentioned than the five primary ones. "That many?! What's going to happen?!" He exclaims frustratedly, making you flinch a bit. He notices and apologizes, but you just brush it off.

"As I said, I'll tell you more information as needed, it's better to let things play out the way they're supposed to," You tell him, even though you plan on changing some things.

Aizawa is quiet, but you can tell he's tired, so you encourage him to sleep, and that you can talk more later. "I'll have to run to UA tomorrow, you have my number right?" He pauses for a response, which you just nod, "Then contact me if something pops up. Nezu will understand due to his desire to keep future students safe."

You nod before telling him goodnight. You wait until he's in his room to curl up and just reflect on the approaching future. The first move from the LOV is the USJ, best to only assist as necessary. The other students need the experience, and to have it as similar as possible if they wish to grow. After that event, you'll have to inform them about Shigaraki and Kurogiri. After stain's death, you'll inform them of the new recruits that it brought to the LOV. The attack on the camp, you'll have to prevent Bakugou from being kidnapped.

You eventually fall asleep in that position, and feel a weight from knowing what's to come. In your dream you're the one who defeated Bakugou, and he's scowling at you. But you're restrained. You notice how your hair is yellow, and think that Kurama is taking over. It only confirms your suspicion when your skin starts to boil and tear off as the cloak starts to appear.

You wake up with a cold sweat, gasping and breathing hard. You look at your hair, almost relieved it's normal. You get up and get a drink of water. All you can think about is what if you did beat Bakugou at the sports festival? You can, and it'd get him out of the spotlight of the LOV, right? Even if it's on you, you'd be more able to handle the situation.