Back from Internship

Work studies with Nighteye were pretty plain. You were just going on patrols with one of his sidekicks, which most of the time ended up being Mirio. You were able to smile quite often which was nice, though you felt like you didn't gain much from the internship, which disappointed you.

You heard about the Hosuu Incident, meaning Deku, Todoroki and Iida have fought Stain. You wanted to get back to UA to inform Nezu and Aizawa about the new LOV members. Though as you meet up with Mirio again for your patrol, plaster on a fake smile.

"Ace, weren't you told? You get to go back to UA after this patrol," Mirio informs you, addressing you by your hero name. Though your eyes just gleen with excitement. Your smile stretches into a genuine one and you feel relieved you'll be able to go with Class 1-A to the camp. Though first is the exams, which is why you're most likely being called back.

Once the patrol was over, you bolted to get your stuff, saying bye to Nighteye before you teleported to Katsuki's house. And much to your luck, he was just arriving when you appeared. Though his hair was normal, meaning you weren't able to spare him from the embarrassing moment. Still, you excitedly rush up to him hugging him tightly.

You feel him tense at the start, but soon ease up at realizing it's you. "I'm finally back!" You cheer once you pull out of the hug, "And as promised, you were the first person I came to see." You smile brightly at him, feeling giddy to be with him again.

"Sorry, but the exams are coming up, and I need to make sure that I do well," He states, moving past you. You just smile at remembering that he places 3rd for the written exam.

"You'll do great, I just know it. Still I'll leave you to it. Besides I should stop by Nezu's," You part ways with Katsuki, leaving before you catch a response. Your mind runs through the information you'll need to present to them regarding Stain's 'connection' to the LOV. Teleporting into his office, you're relieved to see Aizawa already present, though so are many of the other teachers.

They look at you and you suddenly feel really out of place. "You again," The sniper hero comments, gaining everyone's attention. "I was considering having you be the one to proctor the third year's exams, mainly just to see where they need to improve, because it's unlikely that they'll be able to defeat you, even all together. But I learned that Present Mic had you overseeing the English exam for all of the years," He states casually, causing everyone to look at you stunned.

You just scratch the back of your neck out of embarrassment. "Ah, well, I should probably talk to Present Mic about the other classes, but I have a rough idea as to how I plan on executing the English exam," You explain, hoping it's enough to sedate him. You turn to hunt down Present Mic for the time being, but, much to your dismay, he throws open the door announcing his presence.

He spots you and he smiles, "Oh hello (L/N), I didn't realize you got back! I must've missed you in the halls."

"Oh, I didn't use the hallways, I just teleported here," You explain, a little embarrassed. Present Mic nods in acknowledgement, before focusing on the rest of the teachers.

"What should we do about Class 1-A? Their safety is getting more and more in concern," Aizawa continues their conversation, causing your eyes to go wide. This is how they decided on the camp? Nezu looks over to you, causing the teachers to look at you as well.

"I trust your judgment," You state, to get the message across that their decision must happen. Nezu nods decisively.

"Then I suggest we have Class 1-A and 1-B go train with the wild-wild pussycats at their camp," Nezu states, keeping an eye on your reaction. You sigh a breath of relief. As most of the teachers filter out, you note that Aizawa and All Might stay behind. "Miss (L/N), what was your true intent in coming here?" Nezu asks, seeming to grasp that you have something serious to share.