Confessions

Classes go pretty uneventful. Every once in a while Mina would approach you and tease you about your feelings towards Bakugou. Which causes you to become flustered, and attracts the attention of the other Bakusquad members. You feel surprised how quick the squad had formed, though as you look over at the Dekusquad, you don't feel all too surprised.

"Mina, what're you guys talking about?" Kirishima inquires, which much to your dismay, she leans over and whispers to him. Kirishima's eyes go wide, and he looks at you. You let out a frustrated sigh, but look away, a slight blush on your cheeks.

"How'd that happen?!" Kirishima exclaims, causing you to go tense and snap a glare in his direction.

"What happen?" Bakugou asks, eyes slightly slitted, but you know he's curious.

You growl at Kirishima a bit considering you now have to think of something off the top of your head. "Modeling at your mom's agency," You the first thing that comes close to what Mina would know.

"How does pinky know about that?" He squints his eyes suspiciously.

"She was there when your mom first offered," You say, and the other two are looking at you surprised at how you managed the situation so well. Bakugou looks to Mina to confirm your words and she nods.

"You're a model (F/N)?" Denki chimes in.

"Not exactly, I've only really done a single shoot, so I'd barely classify myself as a model," You inform Denki. Bakugou looks away, and you notice his cheeks are a bit more flush than usual. You tilt your head a bit confused, but don't inquire. Then you're being pulled away by a curious Kirishima.

"Ok, though be real with me, how'd you end up with a crush on Bakubro?" Kirishima inquires once we're a safe distance away from everyone.

"Ah, that's a difficult question. I guess it kind of just happened," You say a little embarrassed, considering you're not exactly sure why you like him, just that you do. Well that's a bit of a lie, but his personality seems like it creates confusion about the situation.

Kirishima cracks a big devious smile. And before you can do anything Kirishima bolts past you. You flicker just in time to be in between him and Bakugou. "Careful now, you don't want me to put in a request that we spare against each other in class now do you?" You slightly blackmail Kirishima.

"It'd make for good training, soooo I'll take my odds!" He chimes, Bakugou obviously confused about what's going on. You slightly growl, but Kirishima wraps an arm around Bakugou's shoulder. "Bakugou, we've got to talk about something!" Kirishima exclaims, a big ole' smile flashed at him.

"Can it wait? I want to finish my food in peace," Bakugou says, a little frustrated.

"Ah, I'd rather get it out before (F/N) finds a way to stop me," Kirishima says, and looks at you a bit afraid of what you could devise. Bakugou raises an eyebrow at the statement, looking over at you who is fuming in anger. He chuckles, which catches you off guard, and instantly dissolves your expression.

Then his smirk appears which makes your heart throb. You growl at the fact you react like that, looking away from him, blushing a bit. "I doubt she'd hurt any of us seriously, so you'd be safe," Bakugou comments, which stirs up an idea in your mind.

"You're right, but I do have blackmail!" You start, rushing over to kirishima to whisper the blackmail to him, "You tell Bakugou and I'll share that you dyed your hair from black to red." Pulling away Kirishima is taken aback, but looks over to Mina accusingly.

He's a bit pouty, but doesn't seem to risk the chance of it getting out. You feel like it shouldn't be something he should be so afraid of sharing, but what can you do? "Oi! Why'd you blackmail him?!" Bakugou asks, obviously not liking that something's being kept from him.