One Crazy Lunch

"Hmm, maybe not mine, but hopefully the pervy grape's. Good luck at the sports festival Shinso!" You chirp, leaving him behind to be stunned at your statement. Though as you reach the lunchroom you feel all eyes on you.

You just feel awkward and go to find Bakugou, who's in line for food. Sighing, you just get in line, pulling out your wallet to see what you can get since you haven't been working lately. Maybe after school today you'll stop by and pick up a shift.

It's not like you're lacking money now, but you'd rather not risk draining your money before it's too late. You have enough to stay on budget for this week, so it'd be a good idea to stop by the restaurant after school every couple of days. The only issue might be to make sure you don't run into any classmates that'd rat you out.

Ordering some food you try to track down Bakugou again, spotting him already surrounded by the Bakusquad. You smile lightly and look around to see how the Dekusquad is doing. They're chatting away happily while Todoroki is off to the side observing them. Shaking your head at Todoroki's behavior, you just sit with the Bakusquad.

"(F/N)! What took you so long? You left before us," Mina inquires, a slight concern on her face.

"Ah, I was just trying to figure something out. Nothing to concern yourself over," You wave off her concern, knowing you'll be able to manage to work load. You then realize you should probably tell Aizawa, causing you to become nervous about the idea considering you fainted today.

"What dumb idea do you have up your sleeve now?" Bakugou's question startles you.

"Huh?!" Is all you can manage to get out in your confusion, your face clearly sprawled in surprised as well as everyone else.

"You seemed to get nervous shortly after thinking about what you were going to do. Are you planning on doing something stupid after you recently recovered from fainting?" He slightly glares at you as if telling you that he'd stop you himself.

"Nope! Just figuring out how I will work something out as I said. Besides, I can just go home and catch up with my online studies. That way I'm still resting and keeping up on schoolwork!" You dislude him, hoping he'll bite the bait and leave the topic alone.

"Alright," He leans back, though the look in his eye seems to say he's planning something. You just eat, and fairly quickly at that considering Kurama is probably fairly overworked. At the thought, you hear Kurama sigh and feel a bit sheepish.

"Girl! We should totally hang out tonight! The whole Bakusquad! That way we can all keep an eye on you," Mina suggests and before you can even have a response formed, the others agree. Even Bakugou.

"Alright, I guess it'll be alright, I'll have to let my guardian know just so he doesn't worry," You respond knowing that Aizawa will probably allow you to go.

"Speaking of which, you haven't told us anything about your guardian!" Mina brings up a point that gets Sero, Denki, and Kirishima curious. Bakugou just looks over at you, more curious at how you'll deal with the situation.

"There's really not much to say. He's my guardian while overseas, so he'll be concerned about my wellbeing and not much more," You explain while shrugging briefly.

"Oh c'mon! Give some deets! Like what does he look like? What's his personality? Does he have any pets? Things like that!" Mina fires off obviously wanting something interesting on the guy.

"Fit middle-aged hero, tired from his work, and as far as I'm aware, no pets. Though does get plenty of unwanted guests, considering they just seem to barge in," After the last comment you think, Wait aren't I technically an unwanted guest? Does Aizawa even want the responsibility of looking after someone like me? I probably just caused him more concern then if I was just his student.