Taking Care of Each Other

For the rest of class Aizawa decided to have various groups of increasing numbers go against you. Eventually you had the entire class going against you, Aizawa saying the only way for you to win was to outlast them. There's no timer, and you are able to use capture tape in the first minute.

Instantly you send a large number of clones to them, knowing that they'll be trying to wait out the first minte. You have a good majority of them shift into Kakashi, flickering all over the place. You're not sure how many have been found when the minute bell rings, but with the Hawks clone, you know about half of them were captured. Meaning you now have to work on stealth while sending out multiple clones to wear them down.

Since you're shifted into Naruto, you won't be going easy... you're going in with intent to kill. While you won't do any finishing blows, anything is fair game at this point. "Kurama, you ready?" You inquire, knowing that you plan on borrowing Kurama's chakra to enhance your performance, but will keep the both of you calm enough so that the cloak doesn't appear.

"Kid, just be careful, and give me a heads up on when you're going to do something," Kurama slightly confirms. You nod understanding the situation. You have various clones working on Sage mode, that way you don't have to directly go to Kurama right away. You start to feel on edge, you whirl around, flinging a kunai in the direction simultaneously. You spot a speck of blood, but it continues to drip.

In the air you see Uraraka, Mina, and Hagaruke who you hit with the kunai. You smirk, shifting into Madra, and summoning the Susnaroo. You send them all flying away, knowing they'll be alright due to Uraraka's quirk keeping them suspended until they slow down outside of ground beta. You use the high viewpoint to see if you can locate the other seven.

Not spotting any of them, you relinquish the Susnaroo. Staying as Madra, you casually walk around, your clones all being called back. And then that's when they all close in. You smirk, activating the rinnegan to switch places with Sero at the last minute, causing him to be captured by them.

They all seem confused, almost as if asking if that's allowed. Aizawa's voice comes over, and with them taking the tape off, it looks like it's not going to be able to work out that way. "If it's got to be that way, then so be it," You state in a voice cold and powerful due to Madra's personna.

You put them into a genjutsu, and not even a second later do they collapse. Bakugou looks up to you, with a look of pain, it causes you to snap out of it and shift back to normal. You approach him, shifting into Tsunade, going to check him over for wounds. As you do, you see him shift a bit signaling his ready to use the capture tape.

Releasing a sigh, you flick his forehead, the force light enough where he falls back a bit, not causing any damage. Deku forces himself up, looking to you determined. You hit the ground under him, a small pit of cement enclosing him into the ground. Explosions hit your back, and it burns, but you know it'll heal.

You look at Bakugou, who's now standing up, Todoroki shortly following suit. Todoroki sends a wave of ice your way, and you easily crush it with Tsunade's strength. Todoroki sends another, but this time as you break it, Bakugou sets off explosions directly at you. Your body takes the full hit, and you just smirk.

Quickly advancing, you send Bakugou flying against a nearby building. And Todoroki catches himself with his ice. You use the time to heal yourself a bit, but you don't get long since Kirishina and Denki are up. Then you notice Tokoyami also getting up. All of them are still struggling with their composure, but look at you with determination.

Bakugou, Todoroki and Deku also join them, so you shift into Minato. You cut them in serve places, but it only causes them to be immobile without help. To ensure their cooperation, you have them close enough when all of their shadow's are connected. Shifting into Naruto, you make the clones, shifting them into Shikamaru's.