English Class Questionare

It doesn't seem like very long before you snap awake. You feel panicked, and look around still expecting to be at Aizawa's. You calm down, knowing where you are. You glance around seeing if you can find your phone. You spot it on the nightstand, and nearly lunge for it.

Looking at the time you see that you're going to be late for your class if you don't flicker now. Growling, you flicker there, giving Bakugou a glare. He seems surprised at your arrival, but obviously was expecting to deal with this later. You just feel happy that your hair is tame, and you don't look like you just crawled out of bed.

Aizawa's voice sounds behind you, saving Bakugou. Once again you have no idea what is being said, so you decide to pull out your computer to work ahead in your online class. You know that if there's something important that you need to know, Aizawa will inform you. You work fairly peacefully, able to continue through as they learn other subjects as well.

Though as you hear Present Mic call out in English, you set your computer to the side. Walking to the front as per usual, Present Mic has the others volunteer to hold a conversation with you. Mina bolts up to the front, not giving anyone else the opportunity.

"(F/N)! Why'd you come at the last minute? And why'd you glare at Bakugou as soon as you did?" She inquired, and the people that understood her, leaned in curiously. Well, all but Bakugou who is looking in a different direction, cheeks pink in embarrassment.

"I lost track of time, and asked Bakugou to warn me when school was going to start because I knew I wouldn't have been able to look at the time easily," You say honestly, but not giving details.

Mina sits back down, but observes you carefully. Deku stands up next, standing in front of you. "How'd we get home from training yesterday?" Is his question. Which is fair considering you were one of the people conscious at the end.

"My clones sent you guys home, being called back as soon as they got you in good hands," You inform him. He gives tanks, and returns to his seat. Kaminari, already up and moving to the front before Deku sat down.

"Would you rather be apart of the Dekusquad or Bakusquad?" He asks, grabbing the English speaker's attention. You just feel a little surprised that they're aware of those squad names, you felt like those originated in the fanbase.

"Sorry, for the long response, I was a bit surprised by the question, but I'd probably mostly hang out with the Bakusquad," You tell him, giving him a smile. You glance over at Bakugou seeing him smirking.

Kaminari sits down, Kirishima then stands across from you, seeming to make an emphasis on the space between us. "What was that thing you became at the USJ?" He inquires, bringing the mood to a more serious tone.

You sigh, not too surprised it was brought up. "My shift, Naruto Uzamaki had a nine-tailed fox spirit sealed into him at birth. Most people viewed the spirit as a demon, and it slowly became full of hatred and anger long before it was sealed in Naruto. Naruto just made the difference of befriending the spirit, just as I plan to achieve," You give a brief story of Kurama, not giving his name.

Kirishima, becomes teary-eyed, claiming that Naruto and you are so manly for trying to understand a misunderstood spirit. You slightly sweatdrop, but wait patiently for the next volunteer. You feel surprised seeing Todoroki get up.

Standing directly in front of you, his heterochroma colored eyes stare into your own. "The USJ attack, why did you not seem as shocked or afraid as everyone else?" He inquires.

Giving a faint smile you tell him, "I've always had a weird trait for not being afraid of life or death situations. As for the surprise, I always try to be prepared, so going off campus with All Might supposed to be going with us, I expected something to happen. It being a ton of small-time villains was not what I expected, but I needed to take action."

"You knew to give us all a way to communicate with you, and when Midoriya asked you pointed to a move that was just happening," Todoroki pushes further, pointing out the anomalies.

"Initially I did it as a precaution, but saw the move they were going to make. Not having the time to stop it, I just gave it as an answer," You shrug it off, being patient with your answer. Todoroki's eyes are still suspicious, but it's not like you can announce it to the entire class, even if the traitor doesn't speak english... it's too much of a risk.

Though he goes to sit down, Uraraka stands up and takes his previous position. "What was that huge thing that surrounded you as you flung us out of ground beta?" She inquires, and you recall using the Susnaroo.

Briefly explaining that only people who possess dual sharingan and a certain level of it, can achieve it, a few people seem a bit confused. "You made it seem like previously you had to work to achieve what Naruto had done, so why were you able to access the Susnaroo?" She inquires.

You tilt your head, lightly grabbing your chin in thought. "I guess I'm not really sure... I don't fully understand my quirk, making it hard to know what I should be careful of doing, or how to properly train my quirk," You speak up, having been unable to scrounge much of anything.

She nods, returning to her seat, Aoyama taking her place. "Would you like some of my cheese?" He inquires, with a plate of cheese appearing in front of you. Color drains from your face as though you've seen a ghost. You politely decline, an awkward smile ushering him back to his seat.

Sero walks up, "What did I miss at lunch yesterday? By the time I got to the table you had just left your food behind." You feel embarrassed considering you really should be taking better care of yourself. Though it does make an idea pop in your head since you practically skipped the meal.

"Ah, I would've thought Mina would've spilt the tea gladly," You comment, looking over to Mina who finds something on the wall interesting. "I had just confessed some feelings I harbor towards someone," You say bluntly, not wanting to say Bakugou's name for his sake.

Momo and Iida do the best they can, and you assist them on improving pronunciation, but otherwise they stay with the basics. You try to respond simply so they understand, which they thankfully did.

The rest keep it simple, most likely just wanting to get it over with, leaving one last person, Bakugou. "Can we talk later?" Is all he asks. You tilt your head a bit confused at the request but nod.

"Was his execution poor that you seemed confused?" Present Mic asks, seeming to think you were struggling to understand Bakugou.

"Ah! No, nothing like that. I understood it clearly, it was the content of the words themselves," You explain with an apologetic smile. The rest of the class period, Mic gave the class time to continue to improve their current english.

He also hints at the fact that the spoken english exam will not be easy. Which gives you an uneasy feeling due to how involved Mic gets you. You shake it off, helping out some of the people who seem to be struggling. You feel your shoulder get tapped, looking over it, you see Mic. He leads us outside of the classroom.

"For the exam, I want you to fabricate a story. But it'd have to be in the context you were injured. We'll be doing makeup to make you appear harmed. During then, they will have to be able to successfully communicate with you, they'll have roughly fifteen minutes to figure out the problem. If they're unable to, you have to press a signal button that acts as the signifier that you died," He informs you the contents of the exam.

"Why are you telling me this ahead of time?" You asked confused why you are given access to this sensitive information.

"So you have an idea of how to assist them in their studies. You've done a great job, so I'd like it if you can slowly start guiding them to be more prepared for the exam. Oh! You'll also be assisting for the other classes," He informs you, and you sweatdrop.

You know it's fair considering the academic portion is a separate day from the physical exam. And since you're ahead academically, you'd be stuck assisting with the English exams. You both head in, and you go back to helping people who are struggling.