Words Spoken, Promises to be Kept

With Aizawa's class period you just work on building muscle while Aizawa has the other kids train their quirks. You're outside with everyone else, and Aizawa has you doing various staring tasks that you didn't think would be as laborious as they are.

After class, you're free to go home, and you quickly tell Aizawa that you'll probably be home late. Aizawa nods, and you wait for Bakugou by the changing rooms since previously he had wanted to talk. He seems surprised to see you there waiting for him, but quickly grabs your wrist and leads you somewhere.

An empty classroom is found and Bakugou tugs you in there, closing the door behind you. Your heart thunders, and your mind runs wild. "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" You inquire, fidgeting with your hands a bit.

"About your confession. I'm not sure if my feelings are the same...but I can't deny that I feel something for you that's different from the other extras out there," Bakugou says, his voice low and honest. You feel stunned.

You're glad that there's something, but at the same time you feel astounded by the fact Bakugou Katsuki has just admitted to having feelings for you. It also doesn't help that his tone of voice was super attractive. You, out of a mixture of emotions, just end up pulling him into a hug.

"I'll wait till you figure it out. For now, we can do what you want, because I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to do," You tell him, pulling far enough away to look into his scarlet eyes. They slightly widen at your words, but soften considerably. Then he slightly smiles, and your heart flutters, your cheeks flushing at the sight.

You divert your gaze, embarrassed at how flustered you instantly got. You just hear Bakugou chuckle, followed by a japanese comment. You swivel your head to him pouting, and he smirks. "Really want to know what I said that badly?" He teases.

"I'm always left in the dark, even during classes until someone decides to fill me in, and I've only been learning the basics of Japanese at a slow pace," You slightly whine. He pats your head only making you pout more.

"You don't miss much, and what you are informed on are the important pieces that are stated," He reassures you.

"I know, but I still want to be able to participate more in classes! It gets so boring just waiting for someone to say something that I'll understand," You continue to fight your case. Bakugou sighs, and you start to feel bad. Now he won't want to be around me because of how annoying he thinks I am, you think.

"Kid, stop talking like that, it does you no good. He just said he has feelings for you, so don't doubt him right from the start. Otherwise this relationship will not work out the best it could," Kurama scolds you on your thoughts.

"Ah, you're right Kurama! I should just try to make the most of our time by being positive!" You cheer, feeling the Naruto optimism run through your veins. "Guess I'll just have to wait a while longer until I know Japanese better," You tell Bakugou with a grin spreading onto your lips.

"Hah? What's with that sudden mood change?" Bakugou inquires.

"I shouldn't be so negative about something I can't control, so I should be looking forward to doing my best to accomplish being able to learn Japanese," You explain, your eyes lighting with excitement.

"Alright, but until then we can train," Bakugou says, and you slightly sweatdrop. Leading you to the park where you two keep meeting, Bakugou gets into a fighting stance. You decide to limit the amount of injury too much, to have a clone shift into Rock Lee. Rock Lee's exciteful energy for fighting matches Bakugou's and they go at it for a while. Around the ten minute mark, Bakugou was able to successfully take down the clone.