Things Have Changed

A beam of light hits your eyes, causing you to groggily get up. Looking at the time you realize you've been asleep for 15 hours. Bolting up, you get ready, and start the pot of coffee for Aizawa. His door creaks open and you look over to see him looking at you. "You're awake," He simply states.

You sweatdrop a bit. "Morning Aizawa," You greet him with a smile forming.

"How do you-" He starts off but pauses.You tilt your head confused, but he continues, "How do you feel about assisting with Class 1-A's training today? You'd be playing the villain, and their goal is to successfully gather intel. Which is where you can use some clones. The clones can be used to portray traits of the villain, such as quirk and personality."

"Sounds good. Will there be multiple rounds?" You inquire, trying to gather how many different villains you'll have to prepare them for.

"How many rounds would be best?" He flips it onto you. You pause for a moment, trying to recall how many villian quirks they should be on guard for. Obviously Shigaraki. Toga. Dabi. Twice. Kurogiri. Then maybe Muscular, Stain and Overhaul? Though 8 is not a nice dividing number for a group of 20. Who else? One for All. Though that's nine. Wait, Mr. Compress.

"I can make 10 work," You say with a smile, and Aizawa's eyes widen. His eyes slit in seriousness, knowing that you're implementing future villain interactions. Though he nods.

"Alright. I'll make the preparations, just make a random order. Their goal will be to report as much useful information without being caught. So do not hold back if you manage to sight one of them, because we know a villain wouldn't spare them that kindness," Aizawa informs you, and you curtly nod.

"Once they decide to submit their info, you can just have me there to confirm and see what they missed. That way all of them are able to get a sense of what the person is like," You tell Aizawa who nods in agreement.

"Tell me. Was Shinso ever a part of Class 1-A?" Aizawa suddenly inquires.

A bit startled, you still decide to answer truthfully, "No, though he was able to still get into the hero course. It was just delayed, causing him to be further behind. This way, he'll be able to grow much more efficiently."

"I see," Aizawa states, pouring himself a cup of coffee. "The festival is in just three days, just as a heads up," Aizawa comments, and you feel shell shocked. That soon? You can still work this weekend, though any extra time can go into training. Your quirk is far ahead from what any of the other first years can handle.

And with Kurama, it's possible that you may lose control. "Aizawa, you'll have to use your quirk on me at the sports festival," You state, knowing it's the best way to lure the villains. The head spike should be enough to stun Kurama, and for you to reign him in. Aizawa eyes widen, before he shakes his head no.

"I will not do that to you again!" He exclaims.

"And if I become that fox thing again? You still wouldn't?" You look at him, giving him a hard glare. He's stunned, but his fists clench.

"Is it really the only way?" He asks, hoping there might be some other way.

"To achieve the goal I have in mind. I need to attract the villains by making them think I don't have good control over my quirk, and that even the heroes are afraid of its power," You tell him, leaning on the counter. He hangs his head a bit, though he seems to understand.

"Very well then," He states, and I look over at the time. Apologizing, you grab his sleeping bag, shift into Madara and teleport the two of you to UA. He appears pale and you sweatdrop a bit. You help guide him to the classroom. And once the class sees his condition, they instantly become concerned.