Meeting Another Classmate

You panic a bit, looking around unsure of what you can do to avoid meeting Bakugou looking like this. "(F/N)! Come over here!" Mitsuki calls over to you and wordlessly walk over.

"Mitsuki, will you be needing me for anything else today?" You ask, trying to avoid looking over at Bakugou out of embarrassment.

"No, but feel free to take that outfit home, it's not a very popular line, so maybe you'll be able to promote its sales by wearing it," She tells you, letting you know you're not required to change either.

You politely nod, turning to go and get your other clothes and go home. Your mind spirals as you walk away, and all you can think of is Bakugou. How did he like the outfit on you? How does he feel about you working with his mom as a model? Did he even realize you were training to become a model?

Shaking your head, you just pick up your clothes which much to your surprise were folded up nicely and in a bag. You turn about to walk out the studio doors, remembering that you might run into Bakugou.

Saying screw it, you swiftly walk by, doing well in the boots. You make it out of the building without interacting with Bakugou, feeling a little surprised by that fact.

As you make your way to Aizawa's you pass the mall again. Seeing Uraraka looking in her wallet, then back at the mall with a longing expression. You approach her, giving her a light tap on her shoulder.

"Huh? Ack! Sorry! Do you need something?" She asks, taken a bit by surprise.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to get something?" You ask her, seeing her expression fall.

"Well, I was hoping to get something small for celebrating my school acceptance, but I should just save," She plays it off as though it's normal.

"C'mon, what do you want? Consider it a gift from me for getting into the school you applied for," You tell her politely, a soft smile playing on your lips.

She looks at you with wide eyes, "Oh no! I couldn't possibly! You're probably limited on money yourself." You ease her down, tugging her into the mall.

Where Mina notices me and bounds up. "(F/N)! Loving the outfit! Why didn't you wear it sooner?" She pouts at you before noticing Ururaka. She dramatically covers her heart, acting wounded, "Are you already trying to replace me? Is it because I was inquiring about your score?"

You laugh a bit and tell her, "No nothing like that, I just don't want to talk about my quirk in public. She wanted to get something to celebrate getting accepted, and she was about to give up because she wanted to save money. So I decided to cover the expenses for her."

Mina excitedly turns to Uraraka, "Which school did you get into?"

"Ah, I got into UA, Class 1-A," She says, a little flustered.

"Really?! So did we! We're classmates! What're the odds! You really have a way of magnetizing people in Class 1-A (F/N)!" Mina chirps.

"Actually?!" Uraraka looks kind of happy.

"You betcha! (F/N) even got a better score than All Might at the entrance exams!" Mina explains, while letting Uraraka in on your score.

"Mina!" You scold her before turning towards Uraraka, "Sorry about that, she's been dying to know how I managed that, and is probably trying to recruit you to do the same."

"I mean, I'm curious too, but if you don't want to say right now I'm sure we'll be able to find out soon in class," Uraraka respects your decision. Mina nods in agreement and then excitedly tags along with us.

After window shopping with them, you return to Aizawa's, a little rundown. You knock on the door, hearing him grumble on the other side of the door. Once he opens the door and sees you he takes in your outfit yet again. "I got roped into modeling and got this outfit as a result," You explain as you step inside, taking off the boots.

"Be careful about popularity, it can lead to trouble for the people you work with as you become a hero," He tells you. The thought of something threatening Mitsuki because you agreed to her offer brings a frown to your face.

"You're right, I'll make sure to give them a way to directly contact if something is to happen. After all, if it's my fault I should be the one to resolve the matter," You say, grabbing some comfortable clothes, determined to have a decent night of sleep.

"Kid, you know better what is going to happen, your actions have the ability to alter it, but just know that any plans you have, you know you can talk to me about it," He says before you can close the door.

"After the first event," Is all you say before you close the door to change. You know that you'll need to inform him of your plan, especially if you win as Naruto, and lose control of Kurama. You change into a pair of sweatpants and a slightly oversized shirt.

When you walk out you notice that Aizawa's door is shut, meaning he probably went there to take a nap. You got something to eat with Mina and Uraraka, so you get comfortable on the couch. Falling asleep peacefully.