An Interesting Day

In a bat of an eye, it feels like you've been whisked out of school and are with the Bakusquad. Mina is excitedly listing things that they can do with Denki while Sero parts off. You don't feel all too surprised since Sero doesn't normally seem to be a big part of the Bakusquad.

"Hey (L/N), how're you feeling?" Kirishima asks, his brow furrowed a bit.

You cock your head a bit confused, but answer, "I'm fine, why?"

"Ah! Just making sure you're doing alright. After all you want to be feeling decent if you're going to go through with even half of the growing list that those two are storming," Kirishma explains, rubbing his neck a bit sheepishly.

You nod your head in understanding, but hear a low growl from Bakugou. A little confused, you look over and he's looking forward. A small frown tugs at your lips, but you look over at Mina and Denki who are still talking about what they should do. Sighing, you know you're in for a long haul. You just feel lucky that you were able to inform Aizawa beforehand.

Looking up to the sky, you close your eyes for a moment to just feel the wind rustling your hair and the warm heat of the sun against your face. It feels so peaceful, a contrast to the storm you know is brewing in the dark. At the thought, you frown a bit, seeing that you're struggling to see any positive in such a positive moment.

Your depression has always made it hard, but now it just feels like responsibility. If you're here to bring free will back to Class 1-A, then should you really be creating emotional attachments? You open your eyes, remembering your with the Bakusquad, and plaster on a bright smile. "The weather today is amazing! So what's first on our list?" You focus on something else before you're dragged down by responsibilities.

"The arcade!" Denki and Mina chime at the same time, causing you to genuinely smile. As you look around, you feel a little overwhelmed at all of the signs being in Japanese. Definitely not meant for tourists, which you technically are. You shake it off, knowing that you're surrounded by people who'll help you.

As you walk into the arcade your eyes widen at the sight of the big teddy bear as the big prize. You smile as you think about the pet name fans think Bakugou would call his lover. You end up slipping out a small laugh, causing everyone to look at where you're looking. Which quickly causes you to become embarrassed.

Slipping away you buy some tokens to play some games. You notice how they also have other games like laser tag, but you're not all too sure how to participate. You fondly recall other times you've been to an arcade like this one with your family and friends. Though it quickly turns bittersweet as you remember you'll never see them again.

You look down at your tokens, then back up at the arcade. You have a smile spread across your lips as you decide to plan the same games you would've in their memory. Bounding to the various games you feel like you're reliving the moment all over again. A smile surfaces and you even turn to the ghostly feeling of one of them there.

Though each time you do, you get reminded of what happened. Then you shake it off and repeat the process. After a while you've had enough of the emotional rollercoaster, and find somewhere to sit down. You put your head in your hands, wanting to scream out the pain that you'd never be able to see your loved ones again.

You look to your tokens, seeing a bundle of them still present. Deciding to give them away, you try to locate someone in the Bakusquad. Though as you look around, you start to feel panicked as you don't see any of them. Your breathing starts to quicken and you feel on the edge of hyperventilating.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around you. The warmth is comforting and safe, and you instantly start to calm down. You look back to see none other than your favorite angry pomeranian. Having calmed down, Bakugou released you and you thank him. "Idiot, why were you freaking out again?" He asks a bit roughly, but you still smile.