Informing

"(L/N)? Why are you here?" Nezu inquires, patient, yet curious.

"I'm here to share some information on the two who had led the attack at the USJ," You start off, getting both of their attention. You take a deep breath before telling them about Shigaraki and his quirk. After talking about Shigaraki you look over at Aizawa, not sure how much you should say about Kurogiri.

"What is it? Who's the other person?" Aizawa inquires, catching onto your hesitancy.

"He's Kurogiri, or at least that's his name now. He's a Nomu, a highly advanced and complex one... and you won't like whose body they used to make Kurogiri," You decide to give him the hard news.

"What? He seems nothing like the creature you had faced, which shall I mention was reckless?" He gives you a stern look.

"Better than you being hospitalized!" You snap, causing the two to go wide eyed. You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down.

"Was that why you insisted on fighting with me?" He inquires, you nod, eyes clenched shut as you recall how the attack originally went. "Then I suppose I should thank you for limiting the damage inflicted," Aizawa says.

You look at him, a sad smile spreading onto your lips. "Of course, after all I still had them gain a traumatic experience with me losing consciousness," You slightly joke, but it doesn't really have any punch to it. "Oh, also I'm sorry about flinging you across the USJ," You apologize since you haven't done it formally.

"Ah, so it was you. I had my suspicions after I woke up feeling a lot better," He comments, acknowledging he was aware of you healing. You sigh, remembering you came to inform Nezu and Aizawa about the League.

"Aizawa, please sit down for this," You say seriously, waiting for him to sit down before continuing. Seeing him cautiously sit down, you take a deep breath. "Kurogiri is your friend who passed away in your second year," You say in enough description, due to the inability to properly remember his actual name.

Aizawa's face pales, and you can tell he's reliving the memory. You get some water for him, handing it over as he shows signs of awareness. "You're positive?" Aizawa looks into your eyes, slightly hopeful that you've got it mistaken.

"I'm positive. From what I'm aware, Kurogiri was captured and that's how they were able to put together the pieces. They even brought you and Present Mic to try and stir a reaction from his subconscious. He's in there, but it's under heavy influence as proven at the USJ attack," You recall as much detail about the scene, trying to help Aizawa be prepared for the interaction.

"Anything else that we should know?" Nezu cuts in, not wanting to have either of us forget the meaning of all of this coming to the surface.

"The only thing that I haven't mentioned is how All for One is the one behind Shigaraki. He's the one who raised Shigaraki after Shigaraki had accidentally used his quirk to kill his family," You say, the mood in the room instantly shifting.

"Do you mind allowing All Might into these conversations?" Nezu inquires, now that AFO has been mentioned.

"If he must; although, I should inform him about Shigaraki's family connections. At least before All for One does," You rationalize. Therefore, Nezu calls All Might to his office. As we wait, you check up on Aizawa making sure he's doing all right.

All Might walks in, still in muscle form. Then he spots you, seeming surprised that I'm here. They talk for a while in Japanese, and you can only presume from the surprised glances over at you, that Nezu is filling him in on what you've said.

"Why didn't you tell me this from the start? I wouldn't have gotten on your case," All Might directs to you.

"Because quite frankly, I don't want this to spread too far out. Hence why I caught you off guard when I shifted into Deku earlier. It was a later time where he had more control over his quirk while developing the ability to access the previous holders' quirks," You inform him.