"Play Nice" Challenge

Harsh knocking sounds on your door, to which you groan at. "(L/N), I want you to be at the training field to help Class 1-A with their provisional exam training!" Aizawa shouts, causing you to bolt up. You call out, acknowledging his words. Getting your hero costume on, you just flicker to the training room. You're there earlier than the class, but you figured as much.

You fall into a natural set of stretches, before frowning for a moment. Though you continue to warm up your body considering you're uncertain what Aizawa has in mind. You hear footsteps, and as you look over, you give a smile to Aizawa. "So what's the game plan?" You inquire, so you have a bit of heads up.

"You know what'll happen best. Try your best to recreate the situation, but don't overexert yourself," He states, essentially leaving it to you. You nod. You'll make it more challenging, but at the same time, you can't quite fabricate their unknown comrades. At least, not with stretching yourself thin. And you don't want to have a repeat of past training regiments. Shifting into Hashirama, you create a diverse biome before shifting into Cementoss to implement the buildings.

Using a Susanoo, you create damage before making a bunch of clones. Imaging what you looked like with the make-up for the English exam, your clones appear gravely injured. Having them spread out, once they're out of your sight, some of the students arrive. Though looking at their surroundings, their faces become shocked. Once everyone is in you clap your hands together.

"Alright you guys! Time to work in a rescue situation! Since our trip to the USJ ended in an unfortunate turn of events, I believe we should try to review it with a realistic scenario. Today it is your mission to recon the area, if you are to find any survivors, you are to relocate them to a safe location," You raise your voice to make sure everyone can hear you.

"And keep in mind, I'll be grading you on your performance as though I was a proctor, unknowing of who you are and the way you communicate. After you become heroes, the way you communicate will be essential. If you fail to meet a certain amount of points, you will be unable to participate in the upcoming provisional exam," You state firmly and with little give. You couldn't play nice. The Commission won't allow them to take classes to have them gain their license since All Might hasn't been forced to retire.

There's stunned communication, and a lot of people turn to Katsuki to see if you're serious. Though when you make eye contact with him, your gaze remains firm, saying that you intend to keep your word. His eyes widen, but he shares with everyone else that you're not joking around. "Now that that's cleared up, let's get into it! GO!" You teleport far away from everyone else where you intend to meet up with Aizawa for a bit.

"This exam may be something completely different from what I know because there's a lack of one important event. So all I can really do is make sure that they're ready for the worst," You tell Aizawa, unable to prevent your brows from pinching together in concern.

"Look, even if you didn't have some idea what they were going to face, I would've put you up to this task anyhow. You have the ability to push them past their limits enough where they learn to overcome challenges. Heck, you've already done so," Aizawa informs you, trying to comfort you. You nod your head figuring by now you can kick this challenge up a notch.

Taking a deep breath you make more clones, keeping them as yourself but shift yourself into Sasuke. The clones of you spread out, looking for the students out in the field, intending to make it more of a challenge to rescue your other clones. And since they're you, it'll cause confusion as to what they're supposed to do. At least until they start to attack. After hearing sounds of fighting, you're surprised none of your clones are recalled.

Still you make your way to their makeshift recovery area. There's some panic, but Momo is taking the helm and keeping everyone on track. You unsheath your sword to unmask your presence. The sound causes some of them to shiver, and they look over to you. Jiro goes to plug into her gear to which you flicker behind her. You simply knock her out. Though she should be able to recover quickly if she pushes through.