Becoming a Model

After a while of making your way to the place, you look at the daunting building in front of you. You gulp, but take a brave step towards the door, them automatically opening. A person at the counter looks at you with distaste, before approaching you and asking you to leave.

"Is there an issue here?" You hear Mitsuki say in English, making you think this place is English friendly.

"This person here walked in and isn't leaving like I asked her too," The person responds.

"Did you let her speak?" You can tell her anger is laying dormant.

"Speak? Why would I have done that? She's obviously a tourist who wandered in here!" She responds, obviously not caring if I hear.

You look at Mitsuki, and you feel like you should step in, but decide against it. "You should let anyone who goes through those doors an opportunity to speak! If you would've done that you would've known she came here under direct orders of me! So I think you should go grab your things and walk out that door yourself," Mitsuki says, her anger finally boiling over.

Once the person leaves you apologize to Mitsuki. "Huh? Why are you apologizing? I should be for the welcome you got. Trust me the rest of the workers are much nicer. I've been meaning to figure out a way to let go of her any how," She tells you as you walk to a studio.

You notice how there's a greenscreen area and then almost a staged room, that's currently being set up. You see a line of clothes, and you feel your mouth drop. You love the style of them all. Even while some seem more revealing, they have other aspects that make up for it.

"You like it?" Mitsuki says, following your line of sight.

"It's amazing! It's almost like a line of clothes specialized for my style," You complement the design. You hear her laugh, so you look at her.

"This set was picked out for you. I saw how you dressed the few times I saw you. I figured that this would be what you'd be most comfortable with. Overtime I'll try and help you get more comfortable with some other pieces, but this is entirely based on how comfortable you feel," She tells you with a smile that's infectious.

"Well go ahead and put together an outfit! I want to see where your sense of style is, that way we can work with that and see what we can do," She encourages you to go try on an outfit.

You head to the rack first seeing what you want to wear as your bottoms. You see dark navy jeans, the seams, pronounced with its golden brown color. You look at the shirts, seeing a light brown zip up hoodie, and match it up with a black sports bra that has a goldish zipper. You have light brown canvas shoes on to tie up the look.

You put it on and look in the mirror. It's a fairly casual look, it's also sporty, but could also be viewed as sexy. You feel pretty good in the outfit, and feel like you might even wear it out in public. You walk out and see Mitsuki talking to someone. So you just go over to the set, seeing if you're able to help out.

The scene seems to be a light colored room, with cool colored pastels. You track someone down seeing if there is a way you cool assist them. "Ah, do you mind helping me carry this table over? It should really help wrap this look," He tells me, as he motions to a glass table. You nod resolutely.

Getting it in position the two of you back up and look at the setting. You compliment the guy on the interior design. He brushes it off and thanks you for your help. "(L/N), there you are! I thought something happened while you were changing," Mitsuki comes over, pulling you into a hug before you can even register her words.

"Mrs. Bakugou, please call me (F/N) it feels a bit weird being called by my last name," You tell her before continuing on, "When I got out of the changing room, I saw you were talking with someone so I had decided to see if I could help out in the meantime."

"Alright, next time don't be afraid to come up next time. And can me Mitsuki, I'll be like your mother overseas," She says with a big smile. She then looks over your choice of clothing.

"You have good color coordination, it seems, which will make coordinating clothes easier. And you seem to know how to make a multi-purpose outfit, which most customers will look for," She verbalizes some basic fashion knowledge.

"Alright, let's get some pictures and see how you feel about some of the poses they may ask you to do. And remember, it's alright to decline a pose if you're uncomfortable. We want to make sure the images come out as amazing as they possibly can," Mitsuki informs you, making you feel concerned about what they may ask you to do.

Though after the photos are shot, you feel like you had nothing to concern yourself over. Though you're asked to take off the hoodie before shooting a few more. You hesitantly take off the hoodie, and follow the poses again. You quickly become comfortable again, having easy smiles on from time to time. Then the photographer tells you to change outfits. You head over to the rack to see Mitsuki holding an outfit out.

"Try it, if you don't feel comfortable, grab something else. Alright?" She tells you and you simply nod. Though as you put on the outfit you don't see the issue. It's ablack v-neck shirt with vertical rivets, and long-sleeved. Then a black and white plaid skirt that had a tie at the waist like a bootstrap along with it having that wavy look to it. There's boots that have a two inch heel. You step out and look at accessories, finding a simple gray scrunchie to tie up your hair.

You repeat the process with this outfit, and you even review your images with the photographer as you wrap up. You feel confused as to why you're starting to wrap up, so you go to grab your phone and see it's pretty late.

You had eaten after changing into this outfit, but you didn't check the time. You hadn't expected it to be around the time Aizawa should be getting back. So you track down Mitsuki to figure out what you should do. Once you find her, her back is turned to you and you can tell she's talking with someone.

You see her swing her hand down and hear her, faintly, yell at the person, making it clear who she was talking to.

Katsuki Bakugou.