Post USJ Training

"Before the class had left, Nezu called me to his office. Insisting that the matters he wished to talk to me about would be more important. I had initially believed him, but I only started to doubt once Iida had reached the school and mentioned the attack. Any reason you believe that Nezu would have held me back from protecting the students?" He asks you, looking you dead in the eye.

You expected a confrontation at some point, though you weren't surprised that he did it as soon as he could. "And why do you believe that I have a hand in this matter?" You inquire, not too surprised if All Might views you as a double agent.

"I heard you handle the situation as if you were prepared. What is more distressing, though, is the fact that you had lost control of one of your shifts. Turned into something destructive, causing you to harm anyone in your path," All Might says seriously, his eyes watching your every movement which feels like an odd pairing with his smile on.

"Did I hurt anyone else other than Aizawa?" You inquire, looking over to your classmates who are just chatting while they're waiting for the class to start.

"No, after all of the villains were unconscious, you collapsed, your skin burnt and bloody the shift you were in had also been subconsciously turned off, as though you stopped the harmful response before passing out. The only villains we didn't manage to round up are the two that seemed to have organized the whole thing," He informs you, making you feel relieved.

"Good job Kurama!" You praise him for how well he did on his own. Though you can tell he isn't taking it to heart.

"You showed remarkable control of your shifts. Why was it different this time around?" He inquires, breaking you out of your short lived conversation.

"The last bit I remember was me getting ready to fight all of the villains that were coming after me after I killed that Nomu thing, then the next thing I knew I collapsed onto the ground losing consciousness before I could register anything," You inform him, giving a shrug, but also not wanting to give the full truth.

He seems to take the answer as he practically flickers over to my classmates himself. Sighing, you flicker over as well. All Might matches you up against Hagakure, but you easily defeat her as you shift into Neji. You keep it simple by hitting a single pressure point that ends up having her collapse. Everyone seems surprised considering Hagakure had stripped herself, making it impossible to see her, at least with the naked eye.

Though with bakugan, nothing is out of sight. You pick her up and put her up against the wall, quietly joining the crowd of students. "Can I train against that shift?" Bakugou whispers over to you as you return to normal.

You smile and tell him, "Sure, but do note that there's a lot more tricks up that one's sleeve that I wouldn't stop him from doing." Bakugou just seems glad that you wouldn't be restraining the shift like last time.

After everyone did their matches, they seem weared down. Though a ripple of energy spreads through class 1-A when All Might announces one final match, "Young (L/N), you'll be going against me." You feel stunned, and I doubt anyone needed a translation to know what All Might just proposed.

"Why so surprised? You don't seem to be challenged by the match I gave you. And it's in your best interest to improve your control of your quirk is it not," He inquires, seeming to sense your hesitancy.

Naruto's personality starts to perk up as you respond with a smile, "No way dattebayo! Better not go easy on me All Might, after all if you're not ready to kill me, you're not prepared to win." The last statement brought a ripple of shock, and a dark tone.

"The hell?! Why are you saying that as a hero in training?!" You hear Bakugou comment. You give him a 'really' kind of look.

"It's called being realistic, at least for a shinobi," You answer, expression serious. You step into the fighting area with All Might facing you. You bite your tongue, knowing there's so much you want to chastise All Might for. Though it'd be fruitless considering the person you'd be standing up for is obsessed with the guy to the point he's blinded. "Alright, better give me a good fight!" You cheer a smile spreading onto your lips as you see All Might's eyes harden in challenge.

You shift into Naruto, making a handful of clones, one of them sitting down in an out of the way spot. You almost have one of the clones shift into Aizawa, but stop yourself. You don't feel the need to expose his weakened state. So you shift into Todoroki, Deku, and Bakugou.

The nervousness that comes from the clone shifted into Deku feels unsettling, so you recall it. You organize the other two in distracting All Might, which would've been easier with Deku's manifestation of Blackwhip. Sighing, you decide to Shift into Deku.

You restrict All Might's movements long enough for the Todoroki shift to freeze him in place. You recall the clones leaving you and the one meditating to obtain sage mode. While shifted as Naruto, you have the pouch, allowing you to pull out a kunai, holding it over All Might's throat. "Looks like it was easier than I thought, or were you holding back because I'm a student?" You raise a brow in question.

Everyone seems surprised because how efficiently you were able to restrain All Might. "Well done Young (L/N), perhaps you may be right about me needing to put in my all against you," All Might praises you, and you just sigh, a little disappointed. You shift into Todoroki, melting the ice surrounding All Might.

As you return to the others, you seem to note how they keep a fair distance, but still seem intrigued by you. Though a person suddenly wraps an arm around your neck. Feeling a bit startled, you look over to see a toothy grin that shows the pointiness of his teeth. "You were so manly out there!" Kirishima compliments you.

Smiling you respond, "Thanks, it wasn't anything too big, I probably put on more of a show at the USJ." Though at the comment you see his expression falter a bit. "Is there something wrong?" You inquire, feeling uneasy that Kirishima had that reaction.

"Oh, it's just... by the time I was able to get back, you had turned into that fox thing. You had undoubtedly killed a few people in the process, but as I caught the look in your eye... it didn't feel like it was you at all. Kinda like you weren't in there at all. It also didn't help that as it disappeared, you had collapsed... you didn't look too well either," He gives his point of view, his expression grimacing at the thought alone.

You even notice the people around you shiver as they recall it as well. "Oh," is all you can say in response, though your body language shows that you're starting to withdraw.

"It's alright! You defended yourself! While it may be an unfortunate occurrence, I doubt anything like that would happen again!" Kirishima says optimistically. All it does is worsen the feeling you have.

"Excuse me, I should report to Nezu that I've recovered," You say, moving away from Kirishima, becoming closed off. You feel everyone staring, so you flicker away. Your sudden appearance startles Nezu, and you notice Aizawa is here as well. "This makes it easier," You comment, feeling a bit relieved you won't have to repeat the information outside of this room.