Chapter 3

M E R C U R Y L I A L I A

My fingers drum nervously against the desk. I know I have my work cut out for me when it comes to taking care of Lucifer. He's very closed off, distant. I told the boys to be on their best behavior today, especially Mitel.

I glance at the small clock sitting on my desk and stand, shuffling the papers together and putting away Lucifer's file with the other ones. The things that I've read in his file is enough to make me want to throw up violently and then shit all over myself.

It's grotesque. The stuff that they made him do is even worst. I head to his room, taking a deep breath before knocking softly on his door. My breath hitches in my throat as he opens it half-dressed. His body is riddled with scars, but he's still beautiful. His skin glows and his body is toned, with muscle. "You done staring at me?" He raises his brow, but his face is still incredibly blank.

"I'm sorry, uh, lunch is ready." I curse slightly under my breath at being caught. I usually have more self-control than this.

"One moment." He bends over and I hold in my groan as I take in his muscles that flex in the most delicious ways. A grey sweatshirt is thrown over him, covering himself from my hungry eyes. "We can go now."

I nod, leading him to the dining room, lost in my head. "The boys can be a bit rude, but they mean no harm." I slightly warn him, and he just does that infuriating eyebrow raise.

"Okay," I scream internally. I shake my head and enter the room, seeing that the boys are acting good, suspiciously good at that, and from the way Ethan and Mitel is glaring at the others at the table I know something has happened.

Lucifer takes a seat in-between Fjord and James and I nod. Those two are the least hostile boys. I sit at the head, a small sigh escaping me. The head should be where the head dominant sit and then next to him with be his Sub-Dom, which would be me, then everyone else will fall into line.

I tune back into the conversation, my eyes looking over Lucifer, as he seems to be in his own world. I narrow my eyes at Noah, seeing that he's about to do something highly, disrespectful. He gives me a menacing smirk.

My eyes widen as the soup, pours onto Lucifer. Everyone holds their breath, as Lucifer stands up. His hand catches the pale throat of Noah and I see Noah fight off a moan, that kinky bitch. "That was very rude." Lucifer's voice is blank, not holding any form of emotion.

"Bite me," Noah says through clenched teeth and I see Lucifer's hand get tighter around his throat. A yelp is heard from Noah, as Lucifer bites him. "You fucking bit me." Noah wheezes out.

"What's your name?" Lucifer ignores his outburst, and I move to intervene, but the piercing eyes of Lucifer hold me in place.

"Fuck you," Noah says, and I roll my eyes. It's like he has no sense of self-preservation. Lucifer bit him hard enough for him to bleed.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I don't know if I should be turned on or scared that I'm about to witness a murder. "Let me tell you something, boy, you're in here for petty stuff, such as theft, and armed robbery, I have killed someone, just because they looked at me wrong." Lucifer hisses and Noah's eyes widen. "I don't like when people disrespect me, especially when they're as pathetic as you."

"I think that's enough, Lucifer." My voice comes out in a squeak. His eyes are blazing. I can almost see a roaring fire in them.

"You're lucky there are witnesses." A chilling smirk graces his face, then he drops Noah, who takes in gasping gulps of air. The other boys surround him, as Lucifer sits back down, and goes back to eating his lunch as if he isn't covered in chicken noodle soup and chokes out a boy.