Chapter 46

I sigh, lost in thought as I sit on the pool bed on the patio. I know that the boys are starting to get restless being in the house all day, an hour ago I placed Noah in the corner for thinking it's okay to yell at James.

I flip through the vacation options and stop at the island that I now own. I head up to Mercury's office. I plan to surprised then with a trip there, but I want to make sure we're all clear to do so. "Hey Baby." I greet the handsome man behind his desk. We've made some progress since we've showered together, but not much. He still keeps his distance but not as much.

"Hi." He says shyly, a dark blush gracing his cheeks. I love it when he blushes from something as simple as a term of endearment.

"I have some questions for you." I tell him and he nods, motioning to the seat in front of his desk. I bypass that and place myself into his lap, so he's forced to look at me.

"Ask away." I catch the hint of nervousness in his tone, but I pretend I don't as I brush my fingers through his soft hair.

"Do we have anything major planned for the next three weeks?" I continue my gentle exploration of his head and face. I study how his eyebrows furrow in concentration at my question.

"No, why?" The curiosity runs deep in his eyes and I give him a knowing smile.

"Are the boys allergic to anything?" He shakes his head and I click my tongue in disapproval.

"I mean no, Daddy." He whispers the last part and I beam at him. I peck his lips a few times, then turn to full blown kissing him, until he's gasping for air. I trace my lips along his neck, biting down occasionally, earning breathy moans and pants from him.

"You're such a good boy for me, aren't you?" I peck his lips again before he can answer.

"Yes, Daddy." His answer is borderline a whimper and I will my cock to not get hard.

"Are you finished in here?" I ask him and he looks around, before settling back onto me.

"Yes I am." I climb off his lap and reach my hand out for him to latch onto. We go to his room, and I start us a warm lavender bath.

"Get undressed then come here." I demand softly, after washing myself off in the shower. I give him his privacy as he does the same, by climbing into what I can only describe as a small bathing pool. He stands beside it nervously, holding his hands in front of himself. "Get in." He practically leaps in and although I want him to just stand there naked and show off his gorgeous body, I know he won't be comfortable doing that for me, at least not now anyways.

I watch him swim to the other end and I follow behind him. My hands graze his shoulders and he jumps away when he sees it's me. "What are you doing?" He looks at me skeptically, but I just grab the bar of honey and oatmeal soap and a loofah to bathe him with.

"I'm taking care of you." I tell him, and I do take care of him. I wash his hair gently, taking out all the knots. I continue until he's completely resting against me and I hold him in my arms for as long as possible.

With Mercury, I can be gentle. I can take care of him in the most simplest of ways and somehow we both feel content. I love taking care of the other boys as well, but each one is different, unique in their own wonderful ways.

I remove us from the tub and lead him to his bed after showering off the soap and drying off. I set him on the edge of his bed and poke around for some lotion. I make sure to hit every inch of his skin, loving and caressing on each part, until I can physically see him fighting to stay awake.

Even though it's only 8 pm, dinner has already been had and he needs to rest. I tuck him into my arms, and snuggle further under the covers. In five minutes, he's asleep and in another ten both Mitel and Ethan joins us.

I sleep peacefully, content being around my boys.