Chapter 37

C I S T E L M A R C U S

I refrain from bouncing in excitement. I love surprises and Lucifer has something big plan, if he's taking all of us. "What do you think it is?" I ask Jackson. At the moment I'm sat in his lap, playing with one of the many rings on his fingers.

"I don't know, maybe he's going to propose." He teases me and I hit his arm playfully.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." I roll my eyes and cuddle further into him.

"But honestly, Cis, I'm sure we'll love it." He places a chaste kiss on my neck and I give him a smile over my shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right." I turn in his hold and press my lips against his completely. The kiss is multiple short ones put together.

"Come on, baby bear, let's head down to the living room." He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist, still placing chaste kisses on any available skin.

"Look at how pretty you are." Ethan says and I look up at him slightly, since I'm still in Jackson's arms.

"Me?" I blush, giving him a big smile. He nods and I want to squeal in joy.

"Yes you, you're such a pretty boy." He kisses me gently, then turns his attention to Jackson. "Have you been behaving yourself?" He pushes the inky strands of black hair off of Jackson's face.

"Yes Sir." I can feel Jackson's lust or is that mine? Ethan kisses him sweetly, before biting harshly on his lip, causing a whimper to fall out of them.

"Bye pretty boys." He taps my nose, then walks off towards the kitchen and I sigh dreamily.

"I love you, Jack." I whisper against his neck.

"I love you, Cis. Don't you ever forget it." He says, then places my lips on his.

~~

"Okay, we ready?" Lucifer calls out and I nod my head vigorously, excitement coursing through me.

"Calm down, Cis, we don't want that pretty head of yours popping off." Fjord teases me and I just give him a kiss.

The ride to wherever we're going is filled with chatter, as each boy try to guess what is going on, but Lucifer gives nothing away. "It has to be a date, but for all of us at once." Noah says, and we all turn to look at Lucifer, but his face is impossibly blank.

"I give up on guessing." I sigh out dramatically, right as we pull up to an unmarked building.

"Okay, everybody out." Lucifer claps his hands and we all pile out of the car, just standing around in confusion, as we wait for him to explain. "This moment is for Cistel. He's the only boy who I haven't spent much time with, and I've been trying to think of something we could do together, but I just couldn't let you guys miss out on such a wonderful experience either." Lucifer explains and my heart warms as he keeps his eyes locked on mine.

"Thank you, Sir." I beam up at him, clutching onto his hand in nervous excitement.

"Come, let's enter. I'm sure Marty is all set up." His words are even more mysterious as he leads me towards the building.

I enter the dimly lit building, but I see nothing exciting. I bite my tongue and continue to wherever it is he's taking me. "Nervous." I mutter under my breath and he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Go on and enter." We stop in front of a pale yellow door. My hands shake as I reach for the knob. So many things can behind this door. The door slowly swings open and I gasp at the sight before me.

"W-what? H-how?" I stutter as I look at what's before me.

"I called around and asked about him, and here he is." He says and my eyes water. I give him a big hug and a sloppy kiss, since my eyes aren't working.

I kneel down to his level and he immediately jumps into my arms, causing more tears to leak out of my eyes. "You're right, I wouldn't want to miss this reaction for the world." James says in a dreamy voice.

"He already has a name and he's trained in every aspect." Lucifer tells me.

"What's his name?" My eyes briefly leave the dog I've always wanted and flicker over to Lucifer.

"Kotu." He says and my heart bursts with joy.

"Kotu, such a lovely name." I pet the dog in awe and he licks two of my fingers, before nuzzling his head against my leg. "Thank you so much." I tell him earnestly, jumping in his arms for a much needed hug.

"You're welcome, sweetheart, now, let's go and get some stuff for Kotu, then we'll get dinner." He pats my bum and I nod excitedly, gripping his hand as we head towards the pet shop inside the shelter.

We find everything we need and then we're off to dinner. Kotu sits at my feet on the patio of the restaurant and I can't seem to stop myself from smiling. I'm definitely sucking his dick when we get home. I eye Lucifer with a smile.