Chapter 6

E T H A N  C H O I

I drift off, as Lucifer's hands run through my hair. I have no idea why I knelt before him, but it just felt right in the moment, giving up that control.

Between Mitel, Mercury, and I, it's hard to submit. We can all only be pushed so far before we also dip from the scene. I know the boys desperately want to be able to submit as freely as the subs, whenever they want to. Hell, so do I.

Mercury told us a little about Lucifer's situation. He told us that he is here for protection. That we are to be on our best behavior, but of course Noah does the exact opposite and he paid the price for it. It's finally starting to fade, and it happened almost a week ago.

It was like he wasn't even there. Sure, he kept that emotionless mask on the whole time, but his eyes gave way to his anger and I felt a shiver run up my spine, even though he wasn't looking at me. We vowed to keep our distance, but there's only so much a man can take until he cracks.

He walks around with an air of dominance, commanding attention that I'm so ready to give him. I don't even like sitting on the hard ass love seat in Mercury's room, but it seemed like a good time to start something and here I am reaping the fruits of my labor.

I push further into him, his scent washing over me and I inhale it greedily. He smells clean, with a slight hint of musk. I will my cock not to get hard, but this is the first time I've been able to submit like this in over a month.

The movie is over, most of the boys are asleep, huddled in the middle of the room on Mercury's bed. Mitel left hours ago, to sleep. I can literally feel Mercury's eyes on us and I refuse to acknowledge his stare.

I feel Lucifer stretch and I know my time is up, so I move to rise but his hand tightens in my hair, forcing me in place. "Where are you going?" His deep voice rasps out and I fight off the pleasurable tingle in my bones.

"I assumed you were finished with me." I murmur and he tsks, relaxing his hold slightly.

"I will dismiss you when I'm finished, understand?" He tugs on my hair, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Understood." I reply, not knowing if it's alright to add Sir to the word.

"Understood who?" His brow raises and I can already feel the blush forming.

"Sir...understood, Sir." I hastily correct and relax completely into his leg again. "I-I would like t-to sleep in the s-same room as you." I mutter, peeking up at him through my lashes.

"Is that so?" He hums, and I nod vigorously, hoping he'd say yes. We can sleep in my room. "Alright, lead the way to your room." He motions for me to get up, and I do so slowly. My legs have lost feeling in them.

"Goodnight, Sir." I tell Mercury and he nods, saying goodnight to me as well.

"Goodnight, beautiful." Lucifer tells Mercury and my eyes shine brightly at the blush that forms on his face from the compliment. Mercury never blushes.

"G-Goodnight." He stutters and I want to drop my jaw in shock. Lucifer pushes me towards the door and we head to my room.

I enter into my room, and suddenly I'm engulfed in nerves. I hope he touches me. I sit on the bed, wringing my hands together, as I feel his eyes on me. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." He chuckles, and I force myself to take a deep breath. I'm acting like it's my first time in the presence of a boy.

"Can I use the bathroom, please?" I ask him and I receive a nod. I bolt into the room, closing the door behind me. I groan, I don't know which emotion I'm feeling the most, horny or nervous.

I wash my face quickly and fix up my pajamas before putting on a brave face. "Ah, he has returned. I thought you'd never come out." Lucifer says and I don't know if he's joking or not because his face and voice is so emotionless. I give an awkward chuckle. "You have two options, either you can lay on the pile of blankets I've situated on the floor or you can sleep up here with me."

I look between the two, such a hard choice. "Will I b-be rewarded if I l-lay on the blankets?" I whisper and peek at him through my lashes. I can feel the blush forming quickly on my face.

"Of course." He grins, and it's not a friendly, reassuring grin. It's a predatory grin. As if he promises to do wicked things to me. "If you sleep in the bed, you don't get a reward, since sleeping next to me is the reward." I nod, understanding the rules.

I've always wanted to be a pet, and now I finally have the option too. "I will sleep on the blankets." I bow my head.

"Good boy, now what pet are you?" He crosses his arms in front of him as he sits on my bed.

"I'm a puppy, Sir." My heart feels like it's going to burst with joy.

"I see, from here onwards, you do not speak. You can bark and whine, but I don't want to hear any words. If you want to end the scene, you will say red, nod if you understand." He finishes and I nod frantically.

"Good, now go and get comfortable." He points to the blankets and I circle it a bit before finding a comfortable spot to curl up in. I feel a lighter blanket placed over me and I look up at him in gratitude. "Good night, puppy."