Chapter 48

"That's it, baby. Let me take care of you." I hover over the pretty boy, naked and writhing under me.

"Daddy please." Mercury begs and I fight myself to keep from cumming to soon. He looks absolutely beautiful like this, his hair lightly blowing in the wind, as we hear the faint sound of the waves crashing onto the beaches shore.

"Shh, I'll take care of you." I promise him.

5 hours earlier...

"Do you like the house?" I nervously look at Mercury, who's just standing quietly beside me, even though everyone else has already ran off to go call dibs on their rooms.

"It's very nice." He murmurs and I watch all the different emotions filter onto his face.

"Come let me show you your room." I guide him to the very back of the second floor, where two large french doors stood before us. This is the second master bedroom and I hope it's decorated to his taste.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I watch him in awe, as he glides around the room in his own curiosity.

"When you're finished unpacking come downstairs." I tell him and place a sweet kiss on his lips. I back out of the room slowly, his wide eyes trained on me. With a smile, I shut his door and head towards the ruckus in the house. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Avery said that he's a better dancer than me, but we all know that's false, so we're going to dance battle." I nod, not really wanting to get involved and head towards Sage and Dillion as we all wait for the game to begin.

"I see you've come into your roll as Dominant quite well." Sage gives me a knowing grin and I shrug.

"Yeah, I'm just having trouble with Mercury opening up to me." I confide and they all don a look of understanding.

"I completely understand, Solar was one of the last boys to come around. I think he thinks he's to big or whatever to submit and while he gives his submission to me freely, it really just took time and patience." Dillion's incredibly bland voice says and I nod.

"Same with Pluto, if you want we can take the rest of the boys out later tonight and give you that one on one time with him." Sage suggests and I think it over.

"Thanks I appreciate it, guys." I tell them honestly and they wave it away.

"What's up with Ed Sheeran in the corner?" Sage discreetly points at Finn and I want to laugh, but I keep my face neutral.

"That is Finn, he just came today. Excuse me, I'm going to go check on him." I leave the two boys and go over to the boy huddled in the corner. "You okay, Finn?" He looks at me and if anything, he shrinks further into himself.

"Yes." He barely whispers out and I sit next to him, not too close, but also not too far.

"Why are you sitting all alone in the corner?" I pry gently and he begins to pick at the frayed hem of the bottom of his t-shirt.

"I want to." He stills speaks in that whispy voice and I relax further into the chair.

"Don't worry, the boys will love you." I reassure him. "Whenever you're ready to open up, they'll be ready." I smile, but he doesn't see it, since his eyes are firmly trained on the string of his top.

"Yes Sir." He mutters and now I know what the others were going through when I first came here. We sit in silence, Finn still curled into that impossibly tight ball, and everyone watching Avery lose horribly to Noah.

"Alright, everyone but Mercury get ready to go." Sage cuts off the TV and herds everyone out.

"You'll do great, Finn." I tell him and he nods, following behind the others. Within ten minutes the house was empty and I just watch as Mercury silently lays on the bean bag unmoving. I slowly make my way towards him, and I watch as his eyes slowly lift to meet mine.

"Hi Daddy." He answers shyly and I give him a breathtaking smile.

"Hi sweetheart." I lay next to him on his beanbag, and trace my eyes over his stunning features. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm alright." He mutters and I nod, threading my fingers through his hair and watching as he sighs contently. I can't believe I never gave these boys a chance. I can't believe I thought so bad about them, when really they're the sweetest people I've ever met.

"Do you wanna take a bath with me? We can use your favorite soap and then after we'll watch a movie and order some food." I suggest, and he blinks sleepily at me, before nodding gently. Malia, the maid, prepared the bath a minute ago and texted me that it was ready.

I gently lead him to the bath and take off his clothes and he allows me to do so without resistance. I place us both in the water, and I hold him, allowing him to just rest, to just be himself. "Thank you Daddy." He mutters against my skin and I smile softly, even though he can't see it.

"It's really my pleasure sweetheart." I tell him truthfully and he sighs.

"I want you to know that I do like you. That I want to be with you forever. That I-I love you." He whispers and my heart speeds up so much it feels like it's about to burst out of my chest.

"I love you too, baby." I whisper against his lips and that shy grin spreads across it and I know that I want to be with him forever as well. Be with all of my boys forever.

"I want you to make love to me." He says and I watch as he turns red. "That's so cringe, but I don't know how else to say it."

"It's not cringe. Come, let me take care of you." I reassure him, and I lead him out of the tub and towards the towels, so we can dry off. I lay him down on the bed, reaching for the coconut lotion on the beside table. I take my time, moisturizing his skin. "That's it, baby. Let me take care of you." I hover over the pretty boy, naked and writhing under me.

"Daddy please." Mercury begs and I fight myself to keep from cumming to soon. He looks absolutely beautiful like this, his hair lightly blowing in the wind from the fan, as we hear the faint sound of the waves crashing onto the beaches shore.

"Shh, I'll take care of you." I promise him. I take his cock in my hand, stroking him teasingly, and getting the most delicious reaction from him. My hand speeds up, ever so slowly and my eyes stay on his. He's beautiful, giving everything he can to the moment and my love grows deeper for him. "Do you feel comfortable bottoming?"

"Yes, yes I do Daddy." He says enthusiastically, wrapping his strong legs around my waist and I chuckle, forcing him to relax a bit.

"Good, now lift up a little." I instruct, placing a pillow under his hips. Of course, I can just put him on his hands and knees, but then I'd miss all his reactions. I dip my fingers into the lube and circle his hole teasingly, watching his every move.

I slowly insert my finger, watching as he tense slightly, before relaxing fully. He's tight, oh so tight. I slowly scissor my finger into him, until he's loose enough to add another finger. He gasps, his eyes rolling slightly to the back of his head and that tells me I've reached his spot. I work it, his moans getting louder and his grip on my shoulders tightening. I place a teasing kiss on the tip of his cock, before pulling away. "D-daddy please." He begs gently, but I shush him.

"Don't worry, Daddy's going to take such good care of you." I whisper against his ear and place a well deserved kiss on his lips as I slowly push my cock into him. I take deep breaths to stop myself from cumming so quickly. "Are you okay?" I ask the panting boy.

"Please move." He whimpers and I slowly pull out of him, watching his face for Amy form of discomfort. "Daddy I'm okay." He reassures and wraps his leg around my waist, practically begging for me to fuck him, so I do.

My eyes stay on his, watching him take the pleasure I'm giving him beautifully. I feel his legs tremble slightly and I bring my hand down to stroke his cock, once, twice, then he's cumming, moaning loudly and I follow right behind him.