Chapter 15

M E R C U R Y  L I A L l A

When we got home last night, Lucifer wasn't home. I called both Cory and Lucifer twice and they didn't answer. My eyes trace over the boy in my bed. Cistel is gorgeous. His hair frames his face beautifully and he's so shy sometimes.

I push the hair from his face and wait for him to wake up. "Good morning Sir." He whispers against my neck and I sigh.

"Good morning, beautiful." I place a kiss on his temple. He stretches in my arms, before settling against me again. "What's the plan for today?"

"Well, Pluto and Solar has some games planned. Trë, Taylor, and Marley banned everyone from the kitchen today, so other than that the day is free." I continue to speak gently to him.

"Oh okay. Is it alright if I stay with you today?" He gives me his big puppy eyes and I chuckle.

"Of course you can. I do have some office work though." I tell him and he nods. "Go shower and get ready for the day." I pat his bum lightly and he smiles, heading to the bathroom.

The morning is slow, and everyone comes down for breakfast, but Lucifer. He's probably still sleeping after being out all night. "Where is this new boy, you were talking about?" Sage asks, raising his brow.

"He's still sleep, I guess." I shrug, filling up my plate with food. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Lucifer comes down the stairs, running his hand through his hair. He's shirtless and I stop myself from drooling at such a wonderful sight.

"Hello." His slightly raspy voice rings throughout the room and I suppress my shiver.

"It's nice to meet you, Lucifer. I'm Sage." Sage stands, offering his hand to Lucifer. Everyone watches silently as they greet each other.

"Dillion." He shakes hands with him as well. "If you have time, we can introduce you to the others after breakfast."

"Yeah, that's fine." Lucifer sits in the open seat next to me. The table is filled with light chatter, and I talk to Cistel, my eyes landing on the silent Lucifer. "Why do you keep looking at me?" He mutters, holding my stare.

"I'm sorry." I mutter, looking down at the table in embarrassments.

"I didn't say you have to look away." He says and my head snaps up to look at him, a smirk on his face. He gathers up his dishes, heading to meet up with Sage and Dillion I assume.

"You were right Mercury, he is totally hot. He gives off major Dom vibes." Solar says, chuckling to himself.

"Trust me, when we met Sage, we acted the exact same way you're acting now." Pluto assures, after placing a well deserved pinch on Solar's arm.

"Ouch!" Solar shouts. "I'm going to tell Sage on you."

"Listen, I'm sorry. Don't tell him please. I just got out of trouble." Pluto pleads and I sigh. If only I could worry about something like that.

"I'll think about it." Solar says smugly. My eyes turn to Restiin, who just shrugs and go back to eating.

"Let's hurry up and see what's going on in the sitting room." Marley says and I sigh.

"The last time this happened we almost got in trouble." Derik points out and everyone waves him away.

"This time will be different, because you have me now. I'm the brains of course." Noah says smugly, flipping his nonexistent hair.

"If you're the smartest among us then we're definitely screwed." Avery mutters, causing Noah to narrow his eyes at him.

"Weren't you the one, who tripped and fell in the ocean? Oh okay." Noah says sarcastically.

"From my calculations, you were also the one who slipped and fell in front of a crowd of people, because a duck was chasing you." Avery says, rolling his eyes.

"I actually had a good reason to run, you slipped because you were trying to dance, which you can't." I see Avery's eye twitch and I sigh, this happens every single time.

"Are you challenging me, Noah?" Avery's voice is nothing but a hiss, his eyes narrowed in contempt.

"A challenge would actually require to compete against someone better than me." Noah smiles evilly.

"Oh you're on. If I win, you have to clean up after me the whole time I'm here." Avery says, reaching his hand out for Noah to shake.

"If I win, you have to admit that I'm the best and you have to buy me whatever I want from the mall." Noah clasps Avery's hand, the grip is firm and I just shake my head.

They'll never learn. "It's only one round." Avery says and then they dash off to the game room.

"Come on, let's go. We need to be there to comfort Avery when he loses." Derik sighs and we all stand from the table, leaving our dishes behind.