Chapter 36

I head upstairs, to Mercury's office. I place a light knock on the door. "Come in." His voice is muffled slightly, but I enter into the brightly lit room. "What can I do for you, Lucifer?"

"How are you feeling, Sweetheart?" I ask him, looking him over. I can see him curl into himself and I hold off my sigh.

"I'm fine, how are you?" He keeps his tone light.

"I'm doing good, come sit on the sofa with me." I tell him and he nods, leaving his desk to sit on the plush L-shaped sofa with me.

"Is there a problem?" He asks once again, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. I can see confusion and doubt clouding his gorgeous greenish brown eyes.

"None at all. I just wanted to see your beautiful face." I tell him truthfully. Mercury is mysterious, yet he's also an open book all at once.

"You don't have to lie about me being beautiful." He murmurs, looking away.

"I don't lie, Mercury. You're freaking gorgeous and if I have to tell you everyday then I will." I tell him fiercely, forcing him to lock eyes with me. "You're beautiful and never let anyone tell you differently. You understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy." His eyes widen and I see tears slip down his face.

"Why are you crying, my love?" I brush away his tears.

"I didn't mean to call you Daddy. I know it must seem weird. I'm to big to be acting like this." He says and I want to cry for him. He just wants to be himself, but his mind and his upbringing is stopping him from doing so.

"I don't find it weird at all, in fact, I love that you're calling me Daddy, because then you'll be my baby and I can take care of you. I don't want those negative thoughts stopping you from submitting to me in the way you need to submit." I tell him and he nods.

"Thank you, D-daddy." He stutters over the last word and I give him a dazzling smile.

"Good boy." I say, placing a kiss on his forehead, then both his cheeks and his nose, until I reach his lips. "Can I kiss you, baby?"

"Yes, please." He sighs out, leaning into me more. I kiss him, slowly yet passionately. I intertwine my tongue with his, and I gently pull on his hair. A low moan escape him and the sound fuels my desire.

I pull away panting for air, and I go for his neck. Peppering kisses and bites along it. Once again, getting sexy moans and groans out of him. "You're so beautiful, baby." I murmur against his flushed skin. I raise my eyes to meet his and I can see lust swimming deeply in them.

"Really?" He mutters and I nod, placing my lips back on his and he gladly accepts me. Mercury is beautiful. He's perfect and most importantly he's mine.

"Come, lunch is ready and then after we're all going somewhere." I tell him, kneading his ass lightly.

"If you keep touching me like this, nothing will get done." He says, and I chuckle, placing one more kiss on his lips and then I pull away from him completely.

"Come on, sweetheart." I give him my hand and then lead him to the dining room. "Hello everyone."

"Hi." I get scattered responses but I take a seat next to Mitel and Noah.

"Hello Noah." I greet him, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Hi, Sir." He says giving me a pretty blush.

"Hello Mitel." I kiss his forehead as well and he gives me a look, I can't quite understand.

"Hi, Master." He whispers softly and I hum in pleasure. I fill up my plate and I just watch all the boys eat and chat.

"After our meal, I want to take you all somewhere. Since it's still a bit chilly bring a jacket." I tell them.

"Where are we going?" Jackson asks and I chuckle.

"That's a surprise." I tell him, tapping his nose and he wrinkles it.

"I see. I shall get to the bottom of this mystery." He says dramatically and I shake my head at his craziness.

"Good luck, baby." I kiss him, then leave the living room, to get changed and ready to go.