Chapter 4

It was not my intention to show my crazy side, but spilling hot soup on me, tends to bring it out. Living with such 'bad' people, I picked up a thing or two from them. I continue to eat my lunch, unbothered by all the commotion going on around me.

I feel Mercury's eyes on me, and I give him a smile. "Everyone, please go to the living room." Mercury says, his eyes still locked on mine.

I finish up, then meet the other's in the living room. I see that they all piled up onto one sofa, and I sit on the other one, unbothered by their hostility. "You called?" My eyes snap over to Mercury's and he nods.

"We will one by one introduce ourselves to you." He says, and I motion for him to go on. "As you know, I'm Mercury Lialia." I nod, Mercury is so hot. Before I leave, I'm definitely going to try and sleep with him.

"Ethan Choi." He is almost as tall as Mercury, I nod to him in acknowledgement, moving my eyes over to the next boy. Ethan's just as hot as Mercury. Now that I think about it, they all are.

"Fjord Öslaken." I meet his blue eyes and my body hums as I put two and two together. He's the boy from earlier. The one who was watching me.

"Mitel Penlock." I meet the fierce glare of the boy, and raise an eyebrow to him in question.

"Jackson Penlock." That's so cute, twins.

"Noah Moore." I smirk at the hand print forming on his neck, then flicker my eyes over to the next boy.

"Cistel Marcus." His voice is soft, and his cheeks go a nice shade of red as he looks at me from under his lashes.

"James Taylor." The last boy says and I nod.

"Lucifer Santana." I introduce myself, forcing a smile on my face.

"Oh mane, we got the devil in our house." Jackson whispers, and I smile genuinely this time. They have no idea.