Chapter 42

I wake up early, placing a chaste kiss on James' forehead and lips before slipping out of his room, to head to mine. I have alot to do today, but I plan to sort out Ethan, Jackson, and Noah's punishment first. The punishment will be simple, but not to simple, since this is our first punishment together.

I want them to remember why disobeying me is bad, but not to the point where I've over done it, so a simple spanking in front of the other boys will do it, after they've had some corner time. I take a shower, letting the hot water cloud my mind. I hear the faint sound of my door opening and closing and I hop out the shower, wrapping a towel low on my waist. "Hi Sir." The unmistakable voice of Mitel reaches my ears.

"Hi, sweetheart." I place a kiss on his forehead, moving towards my closet and he follows behind me. "What's wrong?" I ask the silent boy, who stares wide eyed at me.

"I'm all healed now." He says and I nod, motioning for him to continue on. "You said you'd give me what I want." He whispers and I fight the smirk off of my face.

"What exactly is it that you want from me?" I raise my brow in mock confusion. I love seeing that blush grace his face, as he squirms under my watchful gaze.

"Well, you said you'd use me." He responds vaguely, and I hold off my chuckle.

"Use you how?" My tone is light and I keep that same confused look on my face.

"Anyway you want too. I will be good." He begs and my cock instantly hardens from his slightly pleading tone.

"Is that so?" I hum, threading my fingers through his hair, before tugging harshly on the strands so his eyes meet mine.

"Yes Sir." He whimpers, I place a bruising kiss on his lips and he responds back just as fiercely, moaning into my mouth.

"What's your safe word, pet?" I ask, keeping my grip on his hair.

"Pop." He says, and I nod, storing the information into my brain. I drop the towel from around my waist and make him get down on his knees.

"Open your mouth." I demand, my cock already leaking from the scene in front of me. "Good, now keep it open." I teasingly rub my cock against his lips, before plunging it down his throat, causing him to gag.

I pull out, going back to teasing thrusts, as he catches his breath. I plunge back in, closing his nose, as I hear him gag around my cock. This time I thrust into his throat before pulling out again for him to breathe. "Oh look at you, all teary eyed." I mock him, bending down slightly to wipe away one that escaped, I continue to fuck his throat, shouting my release when it comes.

I pull him up by his hair, and push him onto the bed, on his back. He lays there, completely bare, under the dim light of my lamp. My hand grasps his cock, and I watch the pleasurable expressions cross his face. My hand speeds up, and I allow him to fuck into it. I can see that he's close and right when he's about to tip over the edge, I clamp down on the base of his cock to hold him off. "Please." He begs, his eyes meeting mine. I smile, at the expression on his face. It's a mixture between pleasure, pain, and a strong need.

"I'm only just starting, slut." I sneer the last part and he throws his head back with a moan. "You like that, huh? Being talked to like you're nothing more than a form of entertainment for me?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I'm nothing. I'm here to serve you in anyway I can." His voice is slightly raspy from me fucking his throat, but the words he says shoots right down to my cock.

"Stay there." I go and grab the vibrator and cock ring from my closet and head back to my bed. I place the cock ring on him, then I tie the vibrator onto his cock, right below the head of it. I turn it on low, and he immediately trembles in pleasure. "How does that feel? Nothing hurts?" I check in with him.

"I-it's fine." He moans and I increase the speed to medium high. I lay beside him, taking in his moans and pants. "I'm gonna cum." He mutters, gripping the sheets tightly under the covers. He sobs, as he gets denied once again, moving further into my embrace as he squirms around.

I can see the angry shade of red his cock is slowly turning, and I lick my lips in anticipation. "Look at you, whimpering over a vibrator." I sneer, forcing his eyes to meet mine. I slap his cheek lightly, when he tries to close them. "I think I should turn it up."

"P-please." He begs and I chuckle. I turn it up, and he digs his nails into my arm.

"You can't even finish your sentence, boy. What is it that you want?" I ask, twisting his nipples harshly.

"I-I wanna cum. P-please let m-me cum." He sobs out and I kiss him gently.

"No." I whisper against his lips, watching another orgasm get taken from him. My eyes roam his trembling body, and I bring my head down and kiss the tip of his cock. "You're doing so good, slut." I whisper in his ear, watching him continue to come undone in my arms.

"P-please." He begs and I watch as the tears of frustration falls down his face and I smile. He looks so pretty right now. I unlock the ring from his cock and he shouts, cumming hard instantly. "Sir, Sir." He whimpers and I turn off the vibrator and untie it from him, as he calms down.

"I'm here, sweetheart." I brush the strands of hair stuck to his forehead away, and he cracks his eyes open, scanning my face. I take in the blissed out expression, and place a kiss on his lips, to hopefully calm down his trembling. "I've got you." I reassure, as he grasps onto me, pushing further into my embrace.

"Thank y-you, Sir." He murmurs and I smile.

"My pleasure, sweetheart."