Chapter 38

"Fuck." I moan as Cistel absolutely devours my soul. He looks up at me innocently, sucking in his cheeks and I shudder against him, feeling my orgasm approach. With a loud groan, I cum, gripping his hair tightly in my fist.

"Thank you, Sir." He gives me an innocent grin and I want to fuck his face again.

"My pleasure." I smirk, watching as he rises from his kneeling position and move to sit on my lap. I kiss him gently, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to go shower and then head out to the store with Mitel, Fjord, and James, do you need anything while we're out?" He brushes his lips against my neck and I shudder as his breath fans my neck teasingly.

"I'm going to be alright. Here take this, actually bring back those sugar cookies with the frosting on them." I give him some money and he shakes his head in amusement.

"You and these sweets." He tease. We kiss once more and then he's off to his room to get ready.

I head down the stairs and I see almost everyone dressed to go somewhere. "Where are y'all going?" I look over Noah, Jackson, and Ethan. They smile sheepishly at me.

"Well, it's Sunday, so we go down to Chunky's to watch the game, but don't worry, after they finish shopping Mitel, Fjord, and James will join us." Ethan explains, wrapping me in his embrace.

"How are you getting there?" I pull back from him, tapping my foot impatiently.

"We're going to take the SUV, and Ethan will drive and we'll be really good." Jackson says, I look over all three boys with hopeful expressions on their faces.

"Alright, you have till-" I check my watch, "-seven to get back here, that's five hours, no alcohol either." I tell them.

"Yes Sir." Noah practically squeals and I shoo them out the house and watch as they enter the car. I give them each a kiss, then they're gone.

I turn my attention to Mitel, Fjord, James, and Cistel. "You guys ready to go?" I ask them and they nod. "Same rules apply, no drinking and be home by seven."

"Yes Sir." Cistel says, walking up to me and placing a kiss on my lips, before getting into the back seat.

"Don't worry, we'll be good." Fjord says, kissing me as well and getting into the front seat.

"Bye bye, Master." James says shyly, and I kiss him sweetly.

"Bye Lucifer." Mitel shuffles pass me awkwardly, but I stop him. After he healed and the drugs wore off he has avoided me as if I have the plague and I'm tired of it.

"Mitel, I don't appreciate you ignoring me, boy." I tell him truthfully abd he averts his eyes from mine.

"I'm not avoiding you." He lies and I sigh, I pull him into my embrace and he melts into me immediately.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'll always take care of you." I tell him truthfully and he finally meets my eyes.

"Thank you." He says and I see a slightly glassy look in his eyes.

"Now, go have fun and make sure you're safe." I tell him, placing a chaste kiss on his lips like I did with the others.

"Yes Master." He says shyly and I give him a wide grin. I watch as they pull out the driveway, seeing James and Cistel waving goodbye excitedly to me.

I bound up the stairs towards Mercury's office and peek my head in, but I see it's empty. I check his room and there he lays, fast asleep, with his TV on. I turn it off, and slide his curtains shut partially, to block out the sunlight.

I go back downstairs, finding myself a snack and putting on a movie to pass time.