Chapter 28

My eyes widen when I see Fjord sitting on my bed. I ignore his stare, as I continue to dry off my body, after my hot shower. "Are you really going to ignore me?" His voice is barely that of a whisper. I look at him over my shoulder, then move back to my closet and pull on a pair of basketball shorts.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask him, keeping my back to him.

"I wanted to talk to you." He says simply, and I take a deep breath to calm my anger.

"And you putting the camera in my room?" He gasps and I see him quickly try to compose himself.

"That was my bad. I wanted to see what you were doing. It's not like you wanted to get to know us or anything." He shrugs. "It took Mercury to have a break down and for that girl to leave before you decided to pay attention to us." He sneers.

"If you wanted to spend time with me then you could've just asked." I point out, climbing into my bed, so I can go to bed.

"And when exactly was I to approach you? When you were out living it up on the town with her? Or when you were locked up in your room?" His voice raises and I chuckle inwardly.

"You must really not like Cory. You keep mentioning her." I keep my voice neutral not giving anything away and I can tell he's close to snapping.

"You let her wear your clothes. You let her hold your hand. That should've been me. You kissed her." He sneers and I sit up on my elbows.

"I thought that was you. You didn't think I noticed all my clothes missing? What you'd touch yourself, without permission mind you, to my scent?" I see his eyes widen and I know I've hit the nail on the head. "You have been doing that huh?"

"That's not the point. You're only giving us attention because she is gone." He repeats and I run my hand down my face.

"Fjord, I'm giving y'all attention because I actually like y'all. If you don't want my attention all you have to do is just say so." I sigh, I just want to go to sleep.

"That's not what I said."

"Then what are you saying? Speak clearly and tell me what you want." I say firmly, it's beginning to drive me nuts. Why can't people just be straightforward?

"I want you to be mine. I don't want you to be with anyone but us. I want you to actually want us." He says and I nod.

"I will do that. Now, I want to go to bed, either lay down or get out." I tell him, reaching over him to turn off the light. I hear him shuffle around before lying in my arms.

"This is what I want." He mutters and I nod. The moon, illuminates him a bit, and I trace over his pretty features with my thumb. His lips places a chaste kiss on the tip of my thumb and I sigh.

I drift off to sleep, with his breath fanning my neck.

~~

I wake up to Fjord humping my leg. The time reads 4:30 am and I turn on the dim light, to really see what's going on. His eyes are closed and he's whimpering as he continues to hump my leg on his own.

I bring him closer to me and allow him to grind down harder, his eyes snap open and he groans as I continue to work his hips faster. "Such a slut." I mutter, and he whines, throwing his head back. I kiss along his neck, nipping and getting explicit sounds from him, that has my own cock hardening.

"Y-yes I am." He stutters. I stop his hips, moving to place my hands down his pants and I give his cock an experimental stroke. "Please fuck me, Sir." He moans and I force him to connect eyes with me.

"Are you sure?" I hold his blue eyes and he nods.

"I'm so so sure." I pull the blankets off of him and see that his hole has already being stretched by a silver plug. "I was hoping you'd take me, so I prepared myself for you."

I chuckle, shaking my head. I flip him over and pull him up onto his hands and knees. I bring my hand down and hit the plug, causing him to jump and moan loudly. "That's for putting camera's in my room." I spank him again. "That's for going in my room without permission." His moans are loud, and I pull out the plug.

I spit on my dick, then guide myself into his glistening hole. I make sure to press his face into the mattress and it muffles some of his screams as I harshly pound into him. "You think I wouldn't know about what you did?" I hiss in his ear, I grab him by his neck and fuck him in a kneeling pusition.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir." He stutters and I watch as his eyes roll back. "I'm so close."

"What are you?" I speed up my pace, fisting his cock to bring him closer to the edge.

"I'm a slut, sir. A dirty slut." He moans and then he's cumming in my hands and shuddering against me and that pulls my own orgasm out.

I pant, trying to catch my breath. I push the plug back in and let my cum stay inside him. Just until we can get to the bathroom. I coax him to the bathroom, and we shower, cleaning each other up.