Travel into novel

I am the most wanted criminal, known as Death Queen, the god of assassination. My strength is unparalleled, capable of eliminating armies of 80 well-equipped soldiers with ease. But it is not only my formidable combat skills that make countries desperate to capture me. My expertise in poisons, disguises, theft, weapon creation, bombs, and knowledge of top-secret information instilled fear in those who crossed my path. No amount of bounties or treasures offered could bring me down. No one dared to challenge me, for my bloodshot ruby eyes struck fear into their hearts. They called me the Albino Snake with Red Eyes and Silver Hair, or the Cunning Fox. Killing, poisoning, and stealing were second nature to me, skills I learned as an orphan surviving in a merciless world. The world that abandoned me never deserved my sympathy or mercy. Humans, in their selfishness, cared only for their families or personal desires. Growing up as an orphan, I never experienced love or human warmth. So, why should I waste my affections on these selfish beings? I embraced being a snake or a fox to others because my only goal in this life was to survive, amass wealth, never bow to anyone, and live like a queen.

As Death Queen, my striking red eyes, capable of sending chills down anyone's spine, and my silver hair concealed beneath a black assassin suit and a fox mask, I roamed the world, stealing the most precious jewels and dispatching cruel authorities. I killed ruthlessly, devoid of any guilt. Why should I feel remorse for punishing these wretched humans, who were the cause of endless sorrow for many families? I never aspired to be revered or seen as holy; I knew that to others, I was nothing more than a deranged killer. But their opinions held no significance to me.

To countries, I was a dangerous criminal, a formidable threat to their leaders and economies. Their repeated failures in capturing me led them to unite and concoct a plan to bring me in, dead or alive. Meetings were held, and discussions took place. And then, one day, one of my assistants informed me about a famous ancient sapphire known as the "Star of Adam." In the modern world, ancient magic was dismissed as myth, but to me, it held a unique allure. The news of this precious gem in the possession of country Z captivated me. I decided to steal it.

Country Z had taken extreme precautions to secure the sapphire. The museum housing the "Star of Adam" was located in a desolate area, devoid of any residential regions within a 5km radius. It was a cold winter night when I made my move. I was determined to claim this renowned jewel for myself, to admire it and make it mine. The owner of a national treasure was a fascinating and worthy target for me. No security agency had the ability to protect their treasures from me.

I infiltrated the museum effortlessly, bypassing all the security measures, and laid my hands on the precious sapphire. Its beauty was mesmerizing, adorned with a special radiance. But as I admired its splendor, I noticed a piece of paper placed on a table next to the display. Curiosity compelled me to read its contents: "Death Queen, you have finally fallen into our trap. Farewell from this world. The united nations have decided to bomb this city in order to eliminate you, a growing threat to our nations. We thank you for placing your trust in your assistant, who is one of our men. In your next life, either live well or beware of traitors."

I became acutely aware of the trap that had ensnared me. My hope for escaping the clutches of the nations that sought to bomb an entire city just to eliminate me dwindled.

*BOOM*

The sound of an explosion reverberated through the air, followed by a series of subsequent blasts. Clutching the sapphire tightly in my hand, I hurried toward the entrance, only to find the doors locked.

*blast*

A fireball erupted before my eyes, engulfing me in its searing heat. The warmth, an unfamiliar sensation, permeated through my body. But instead of agony, the burning sensation gradually subsided, replaced by an otherworldly calmness.