Ruperson magicians ?

seeing a curious  little girl ahead the lady couldn't stop speaking she spoke
" My child ... long time ago  during my grandmother's childhood days ..
magicians were powerful and wise .
They were praised for their wisdom and kindness in helping common people with different tools
....
but ....
a group of magicians decided to change the world ..They got greedy
they started to convince other magicians that they could rule the world ..with dark spells

They gathered at different places to learn different magic spells .
those spells were known as corrupt spells .it gave of dark energy .
usually the magicians use the energy of emotions like happiness , enthusiasm,  care ,proud love for their powers ...
but dark spells used energy from emotions like anger , vengeance  , jelousy , envy , hatred...

Their wicked community grew quickly ...
To gain more power they offered blood sacrifices  .

They soon named this scrifices and its results as , black magic ... they revived the dead . and made it as their power of The Undead ..
corrupted the water with dark energy ..
released evil beast into villiages  ...
they wished the world to be covered in blood and death wails ..they wished for anger jelousy , sorrow , anxiety and those filthy emotions to be converted into their dark energy power ..
no one knows what were their true aim.
because .....
our heroes ... the strong elementalist fighted against them ...They used Fire , wind , water ,earth and light elements
The continent was facing a cruel war .
the war between light and dark was clearly visible .
starving children, rotting corpse .
sick people ..men with amputated arms and legs .
women wearing torn clothes were all over the street homeless and cold .
But atlast the light engulfed the dark .
The dark started to loose .Their power faded slowly .
even though the evil emotions were all over the continent, it couldn't  win against the love and care people had for their families  .
though sorrow was flowing in the houses of deceased ...the love they had towards them was bigger than the sorrow .
The anxiety of losing a family member in war stemed from the care towards them.
so dark couldnt win against light.
they, The Elementalist stopped those traitors
The war was won by the elementalist
... those wicked black magicians were caught and beheaded  in front of the citizens...
seeing those greedy magicians  ...
their anger and sorrow towards the reason for the death of their loved ones ..seeing execution infront of them made them relieved ..."

Helen was deeply interested in this sad yet winning story ...

seeing helen the old lady smiled .
"child , i too had this same interest when listening this from my grandmother.
My grandmother was a young child that time .
She witnessed the bloody scene herself as she was from a noble house and had to be present at the execution site .
She was probably your age.  around 16 or 17
.....
I still remember she telling me these stories like they were just fairy tales ...
(with a soft and warm smile)
but my child .... my grandmother was sad just for one magician . ..."
Helen's interest piqued again ...
she asked "One magician ? who? "
Old lady continued the story
"he stood against most magicians who followed the path of black magicians. ..
he was someone who fighted along with the elementalist.
He supported the light
(light referres to imperial faction . )
but ....
the rulers were vary of them ..
They wanted to remove all possibilities of another black magic uprise ..
They betrayed him ...
They betrayed the only magician family that stood with the light and supported the elementalist...
considering how he did not participate in black magic uprise ....
his family was not executed..but was exiled.
They were ordered to never step foot into the imperial city ...
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
The head of the family was heartbroken..
the friends he believed in ..
the citizens he helped...
were now gazing at him and his family with suspicious looks ..

That family dissappeared ..
their family name was never heard since then .
and child do you know (the lady whispered more quietly)
it is a taboo to speak about magicians since then ...
so younger generations do not know these stories..
I still think , even being a taboo my grandma told me these stories ..
she was truly a brave women ..'haaa haa haa '
(the old lady laughed , people eating turned to look at her ... helen glared at them , and signed to mind their own buisness ..seeing Helen's  murderous aura .. the customers quickly stopped looking)

hmmmm.....
child ..i dont know why this old lady told you this taboo story .
i just wanted to share it with you ..  "

helen spoke softly " I think you too are brave like your grandmother,  granny ..."
"haahaaaa am I? I think im not afraid of a death sentence anymore ."
The old lady had a sad expression her emotions showed she was longing for someone .
  once again helen didnt know how to comfort a mother who lost her child and was willing to die any time
but helen held onto the old ladies hand tightly and with a small smile and warm voice that was as sweet as honey asked
" Granny , can you consider me as your Granddaughter ?.. as your family? I would love to visit you and  listen to more stories from you ."

The old lady teared up ...she had no family left since her daughter went missing .
The only memory she had was about her grandmother and her daughter .
The old lady did not know about any other family members...'SHE WAS LONELY'
Helen's  words comforted that wounded soul.
she smiled and said " yes my baby , you can come visit this old granny any time you wish .. i too would love to be your family "
The old lady's voice trembled. her tear glands were filled ...Helen now had a new family member.
Helen thought to change the sad but touching atmosphere
she  asked curiously " Grandma , do you know the family name of that good magician? "
The old  lady thought for a while and answered " hmmm.....i think it was Ruperson ... yeah. . Ruperson
I vaguely remember my grandmother telling me about their appearance , they had beautiful blonde hair and elegant appearance "
helen's mind was suddenly struck with a thought .....