The Deadly Game.

[ WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MURDER AND BLOOD SCENES WITH ABUSIVE WORDS]

A handsome, young boy with flowing blond hair and shimmering eyes gracefully descended, dressed in pristine white garments and adorned with a white fox mask. In my hands, concealed until now, I revealed a pair of gleaming blades. With a smug grin, I declared, "The angel has arrived to save you, my exquisite lady."

Helen turned towards the assassins and calmly stated, "Now, let's transform this encounter into a game. You shall hide, and I shall count to ten. If I find you, your fate shall be sealed."

With her words, Helen initiated her count, her eyes keenly scanning her surroundings. The assassins sensed a shift in the situation and, upon reaching four in her count, exchanged worried glances before scattering in different directions to conceal themselves.

As Helen concluded her count, she gracefully alighted from the carriage and began to sing in a voice as sweet as honey:

"I am coming for you, my little kittens,
Concealing yourselves from me, provoking my pursuit,
This game has begun, without an end in sight,
A magical hunt to capture my prey."

Whenever she discovered an assassin, I skillfully wielded one of Lusav's blades, swiftly piercing their throats. The scene quickly turned into a gruesome display of bloodshed.

Five assassins had been dispatched for this mission, but four met their demise in a similar fashion, their throats severed before they could even flee from Helen's wrath.

After capturing the four assassins, the fifth one emerged, visibly trembling. Helen retrieved a blade from Lusav, poised to strike, but the assassin knelt on the ground and pleaded, "I... I... I will reveal who ordered our mission. Please spare me."

Curiosity piqued, Helen responded, "Ah, so you finally wish to speak. Very well, I shall listen." As soon as the assassin opened his mouth, he coughed up blood. Lusav hurried to his side, inspecting his arm, where a symbol—a circle containing a square—had materialized.

I glanced at Helen and spoke solemnly, conveying the gravity of the situation.

~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~

Side Story 1 - Lusav's Point of View:
As I beheld my lady's resplendent appearance today, a wave of admiration washed over me. She looked exceptionally beautiful, and I had the rare opportunity to silently safeguard her. I vowed to execute this task flawlessly, to make my lady proud of my unwavering dedication. In order to complement her radiance, I opted for attire of white hue, envisioning a striking visual as I descended from the sky to join her.

Side Story 2 - Helen's Point of View:
I had foreseen the impending threat of the assassins, yet I was determined not to let them spoil my exquisite party dress. To ensure my safety, I discreetly instructed Lusav to trail behind my carriage unnoticed. Lusav, possessing remarkable agility and adeptness at concealing himself, proved to be an elusive presence. Even when the assassins took to the rooftops in their pursuit, they remained oblivious to his presence.