Brake's interest in mall

Duke Carter, also known by the moniker Duke Brake, bore the full name of Brakinson Carters. When news of the grand opening of a new mall reached his ears, his interest was immediately piqued. It was no ordinary curiosity that stirred within him, for Duke Brake possessed a penchant for the extraordinary. This time, however, it was not the allure of luxury or the whims of fashion that drew him, but the intriguing tale of a noble lady who had transcended her unrequited love for a prince and embarked upon an innovative business venture, following in her father's entrepreneurial footsteps.

The shop she had established in the newly unveiled mall had quickly become the talk of the town, capturing the attention of many distinguished nobles. What truly captured their fascination was the revelation that the shop's owner was none other than Helen, daughter of a duke. Her establishment flourished as word spread like wildfire through the upper echelons of society, igniting a fervor of interest among the noble elite.

Lusav, a shrewd manager, adeptly steered the operations of the mall. Yet beneath the glitz and glamour, a clandestine operation unfolded. Unbeknownst to the patrons, the mall employed a group of trained slaves skilled in the martial arts. Secretly deployed across each shop, they served as covert sentinels, ensuring security and maintaining order.

Helen's motivations for opening the mall extended far beyond mere profit. It served as a clandestine haven, a gathering place teeming with information from a diverse array of customers. The slaves she had acquired now acted as her eyes and ears within the bustling complex. Helen's insatiable thirst for knowledge was driven by her burning desire to unearth the identity of the mastermind behind the audacious attempt to poison a duke's heir.

Intrigued by the rumors swirling around the mall, Duke Carter ventured forth in disguise, concealing his true identity. As he stepped through the opulent entrance, a flurry of animated conversations and joyous laughter enveloped his senses. A gracious lady, one of the mall's staff members, promptly approached him, ready to guide him through this extraordinary realm. With a subtle air of curiosity, she inquired about his initial purchase.

"Hmm, how intriguing. A young and sheltered girl conceiving such visionary ideas," the Duke mused under his breath, his words almost lost in the vibrant cacophony of the mall.

"Pardon me, sir, I didn't quite catch that," the staff member politely inquired.

"Oh, it is of no consequence. Lead the way to the game zone," Duke Brake replied, his voice tinged with anticipation.

Accompanied by the staff member, the Duke traversed the bustling corridors, eventually arriving at the heart of the mall's allure—the game zone. There, a mesmerizing array of novel games unfolded before his eyes, games that had never graced the continent's collective consciousness. A congregation of affluent individuals reveled in the excitement, some seeking amusement, while others dared to stake their fortunes in high-stakes gambling. The game zone stood apart from conventional casinos, where entry required the purchase of a ticket, and the potential rewards ranged from a humble teddy bear to a coveted 50% discount or even a resplendent diamond necklace, depending on the game in play.

Duke Brake found himself drawn deeper into this captivating world, his curiosity intensifying with each passing moment.